Chapter 30- The V-Card

Warning: There is a sex scene in this chapter, if you aren't comfortable reading or you aren't old enough please stop now!

I sit on my bed and go through my Snapchat. I look at different stories but when I get to Jack's I listen very closely.

"So I have a question for y'all. If you think you're in love with someone how do you tell them? Slide up to help me." He smiles at the end and I raise an eyebrow. He's in love with someone? I wonder who. I continue to watch his story to find out who he's in love with.

"So there's one person I can't stop thinking about but I know they may not feel the same but I really want something with them."

"Actually I don't know she might feel the same but she just won't say anything. Nevermind, nevermind let me stop flooding y'all with love stories and questions." That's the end of his story. I really want to know if he's in love with someone or if he's just asking a question.

I low-key want to text him and ask him but I don't want him to feel like I'm in his business or anything. I start to feel sleepy and go to put on my face mask.

I sit for a while and take it off before going to bed.

*The Next Morning*

I wake up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on my clothes and fix myself some Fruity Pebbles. I sit down to enjoy my breakfast and see Kyle coming down the stairs.

"What's up little sis!?" He says running towards the refrigerator.

"Hey." I say placing a spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

"So um you and Marcus haven't been talking a lot lately. What's going on?"

"Um maybe you should ask him."

"If I wanted to know from him I would've ask him but I didn't so I want to know from you."

"We're not even together anymore." Kyle slams the refrigerator door and turns to me.

"What?" He grinds down on his teeth.

"We um broke up."

"When was this?"

"The other day."

"Why?"

"Ask him." I say getting up. "I really don't feel like talking about it."

"Okay that's fine but-"

"Bye." I say walking out of the door. I get in the car and head to school. I decide to call Jacob on my way there.

"Hello!" He yells as I turn the volume down.

"You don't have to yell!" I yell back.

"Sorry my mom keeps yelling."

"Hey Kyla!" His mom yells from the background.

"Hi." I laugh as I can mentally picture Jacob rolling his eyes.

"Bye mom!" I hear him yell as the door slams.

"What happened between you and your mom?" I ask.

"She's really been up my ass lately about graduation and stuff."

"Why?"

"She just keeps telling me that high school isn't the end of the journey and even though she isn't saying it, I know she wants me to join the army."