Chapter 27: What A Lovely Dinner.

It has been three days and no, we still haven't told Lylia, simply because she was never home either at work or with this mysterious man. Now, it was time for school again.

Hauling myself up and away from Ace's grip over my stomach was the hardest task, but after awhile I succeeded with a grunt from him. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow over his face causing him to grunt again as I left the room.

I did my daily routine putting on my new clothes and doing my normal makeup I do everyday and finished just barely in time. 

I walked out of the bathroom and dapped my mouth with the towel cringing at the taste of my mouthwash and smiled at Belle as she kind of glared at me. 

"We need to hangout. I miss you." My face immediately softened and nodded because in reality, I missed my best friend more than ever. Sure, Ace's company is great, but I need some girl time too.

Holding out my arm and I told her to come on as I nodded towards the door and she looped her arm through mine and we walked downstairs together. Surprisingly, Lylia was home talking to Ace excitedly as he frowned. 

"Absolutely not." He ordered and Lylia frowned I walked in, eyebrows drawn together. "Hey, guys. What's the matter?" I shot Ace a glare and he glared back before Lylia turned to me with a saddened smile.

"I wanted to invite Tim over, he was the one I went out on a date with." 

"Tim is a stupid name."

"Henry." I snapped and he shot a look to me and I glared at him, but he glanced from me and looked to his mom as she looked between us questionably. We ignored that look. "Imma go." Belle piped up as she awkwardly left the room and outside.

"Ace, honey, we've been dating for a while now and I really think that you'd-" 

"I don't want to meet him." And with that he stood up and left mumbling a quick I'll be in the car. I shook my head and sighed. "I'll talk to him." She smiled sadly at me again and shook her head. 

"He'll never agree, baby. He's a stubborn one." She chuckled sadly and I frowned. "Tell Tim that we'd be ecstatic to have him for dinner, just warn him about Ace's behavior. I can get him to agree, but to play nice? That's near impossible." We smiled at the last part and she beamed excitedly not once questioning me after that.

"Now, go before you're late." I kissed her on the cheek and we said our goodbyes.

I walked outside and made eye contact with Ace for a second before I stuck my nose up in the air and ignored him as I descended the porch steps. He awaited for me at the bottom and stuck his hand out to me to take. I simply glanced at it then to him and walked away.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "You're not seriously mad at me." I chuckled with no humor. "Bravo to you, Ace. Way to be an asshole." I spat at him and went to his car reaching for the handle, but he locked it. He came around and stood in front of the door blocking it with his body.

"Seriously, what do you want me to do?"

"Hmm." I hummed pretending to think. "Oh yeah, heres an idea don't be such an ass." I whisper yelled at him and he rolled his eyes. "Look."

"No, Ace. You look." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "You're mom is going to invite Tim to dinner." He went to interrupt me but I shook my head and gave him a stern look, causing him not to say anything and clench his jaw. Good, be mad at me.

"End of discussing." I narrowed my eyes and he unclenched his jaw. "Now unlock my door." He unlocked the car and opened the door for me and slammed it shut when I was in.