Chapter 11: Hello, Henry.

"Okay, here's the plan." Ace claimed walking into my room.

"Okay, it's not much of a plan, but it's simple." He continued and I sighed sitting up.

"Spit it the fuck out already." He chuckled and nodded. "We're gonna go in my room, climb threw the window to yours, get your shit, leave." He clapped his hands together and looked proud of his genius plan. "How long did it take you to come up with that one?" He scowled at me and I snickered getting up an leaving the room to walk into his.

"Lead the way." I motioned with my hand and he scoffed opening the window and reaching out pulling mine open and stretching across and climbing in. He walked around in my room before locking my bedroom door and offering me his hand. I grabbed his hand as he guided me threw. I winced in pain as I smacked my arm against the wall and he automatically grabbed my arm delicately.

"Sorry, sorry." He whispered and I sucked a breath in threw my teeth and nodded. I offered him a smile and grabbed a duffle bag, throwing it at Ace. I pointed to the small dresser drawers and he nodded opening them and shoving all the clothes in. I shook my head, grabbing my backpack for school and all my other necessary things.

I walked out and stopped Ace with a scowl. "Fucking forreal right now?" He snickered and I was about to snap. "Quit being a dude for five seconds, and just put my underwear down." I seethed as quietly as I could. He snickered quietly and finished emptying my drawers in a swift movement.

I walked into my closet grabbing my everyday combat boots and a couple pairs of vans and converse. Walking out of my closet and to my bathroom I quickly grabbed my toothbrush and makeup and stuff. Leaving the room I met Ace.

"Ready?" He asked in a low voice I nodded and walked over to the window handing my bag to Ace who threw it into his room. He climbed out and into his window, offering me his hand again. I glanced around and noticed the door was still locked but didn't mind and turned back around and left my room.

We entered his room again and he shut his window and curtains. I sighed and jumped on his bed and laid down. "Get up." He whined and I smirked. "Not uh." I waved my finger around and he sighed before he smirked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know how many people I fucked in that spot?" I jumped up shrieking and he laughed like a lunatic. "Fuck you." I grumbled grabbing my stuff and leaving his room. He chuckled one last time shaking his head as I left and walked in my new, I suppose room.

I set my bags on the floor and started to unpack, hanging everything up. I placed my shoes in the closet, messily and sighed when I was finished. I pulled out my laptop and powered it up, logging into Tumblr and scrolling through everything.

After about two more hours of doing nothing I sighed and ran my fingers threw my hair thinking about tomorrow and how I really don't wanna go. I decided that I needed a new appearance instead of my good girl look and made a new tab and did some shopping. I picked out outfits that were totally hot and badass looking. I smirked to myself and Ace invited himself in plopping down next to me as I just finished and was setting my laptop to the side.

"What's up?" I questioned and he shrugged. "Nothing, I was just bored." I nodded in agreement and we laid in silence just staring at the ceiling. I was playing with my hair, a thing I did before I fell asleep. Bad habit I guess, or an old habit for that matter. Ace sighed and I glanced at him raising an eyebrow.

"Henry." He blurted out and I raised an eyebrow. "Ace what're you on about?" I questioned and he sighed running his hands through his hair. "My name is Henry, and Ace is my middle name." He glanced at me and I bit my lip from laughing.