Chapter 12: That's blackmail.

After my life was threatened by Henry. 

Snickers internally. 

Of course I mean Ace!

Nah. I meant Henry.

Anywhore, after that whole threat thing we ate dinner in the nice peace and quiet, too lost in our own thoughts. Actually, that's what I wished went down. Lylia decided to join us for dinner and as we gathered around the table, Ace decided to sit across from me and that's where it all went down hill. I was enjoying my lovely Mac N' Cheese, when I glanced up to see a glaring Ace.

"What?" I snapped after he stared at me for like five minutes straight! He even ignored me and continued to eat and glare. Lylia and I glanced at one another and start snickering.

"Shut up." Ace snapped and I snickered again, but bit my lip.

"You're a bitch." Ace glared towards me.

"You're an ass." I glared back from being offended.

"Yeah, I know, at least I have dignity." I scoffed at him.

He actually had the motherfucking audacity to say such a thing. I stood up abruptly, pushing my chair out with my knees and pointing me fork in his direction. "At least I have and show my emotions!" He rolled his eyes. "At least I'm not pretentious." I gasped and Lylia stood up.

"Kids. Kids!" She snapped after we continued to glare, one more glance at him and I sat back down continuing to eat. Lylia sighed and sat down slowly, shaking her head at our child-ness.

"Good girl." Ace mumbled. "Oh, that's it!" I picked up my fork loaded with Mac N' Cheese and pulled the fork back as the deliciousness soared in slow motion as it hit Ace dead smack the center of his forehead. I snickered and he pushed out of his chair. "Oh, it's soo on!" He drew out so before shoving his hand in the bowel and lunging it at me.

After that, everthing got sorta... messy. Lylia squealed and fled the scene as Ace and I went at it.

"Tell me, is that all you got, Henry?" I taunted and he smirked before running up to me and dumping his bowl on top of my head. I gasped and glared at the chuckling boy, before I grabbed the whole pot and placed it on top of his head. Grabbing both mine, and Lylia's bowl, I pulled up his shirt and let it fall down there, before repeating the steps with his pants.

I pat his tummy as the dinner stuck to his torso and shirt. I laughed loudly as Ace glared at me, but I guess seeing a girl with a bowl on her head as Mac N' Cheese drips out, is in fact a funny sight for him as he buckles over with laughter. He holds my shoulders for support and when Lylia comes back in she snickers at us and shakes her head.

"Clean up time!" She shouts cheerfully as Ace and I now realize our mistake and have to clean up the cheesy noodles from the floor and some that got on the wall.

Lylia said she'd do the dishes so we could go get cleaned up. As Ace and I walk up the stairs, I bump his hip gently with mine to get his attention. He turns to me and I offer him a small smile.

"I'm sorry for that back there." I nod my head a little down the stairs to indicate in the dining room. He glares a little and I sigh. "And I suppose I can stop teasing you about your name." I drag out dramatically and he smirks throwing an arm around my shoulder and brings me to his side as we reach upstairs.

"All is forgotten." I smile and smack his butt as we get to his door first, I look over my shoulder and smirk back at Ace. He chuckles and shakes his head as he enters his room, to no doubt take a shower, and I do the same with I guess, my room now.