Angriff

Chapter: William

    Another Dragon. This Dragon is irritated and powerful. He is also interfering with the Magika flow and then he is gone. I relax again and feel the Magika flowing naturally again. It won't be much longer till I'll be able to reawake. I just hope I'll be able to sleep at night; nothing is more worse than having your biological time clocked screwed over. Then I felt a overwhelming comforting wave wash over me. Liz was asleep next to me, and I could feel it. It was so compelling that I fell into a deep slumber that similar to a nap and it was really comfortable.

    I felt the presence of another, a Jaguar, enter the household and she seemed to have warm aurora in her but surrounded herself with a cold one to establish authority. She had moved over to our bedside and sat down next to me. She took the cold rag off my head and set it in another container near me.

"You can wake up now, I can tell you're fully aware." she stated bluntly.

"Sorry I'm not quite used to my surroundings." raising myself slowly careful not to wake Liz
"She's a beautiful little girl, William is your name correct?" she inquires.

"Yes it is, and from what I can gather from your aurora your name would be Jaguar?" I inquire right back.

"You would be correct William, and I'm quite impressed with that ability of yours, would you mind telling me your animal spirit you align with?" she asks with a serious look
"It would be that of the Titansteel Dragon, madam." I respond honestly.

    She doesn't give anything away not even her aurora shifts. "So this is where he gets his look and nonwaverence. Interesting." I rub Liz's head and she has a small smile spread on her face while she buries her face further into the teddybear.  I smile and then a wave of cold dread washes through me.  It was cold, menacing and it was at the one place it shouldn't be.  I quickly swing over the bedside and make my way towards the door.

"Whoa, where you going outsider?" she steps into my path "You're not going anywhere until Ritual night is over."

"If I don't get to the ritual sight then we all won't be getting anywhere." I look her dead in the eye and she still doesn't waiver. I let out a sigh and walk right past her my illusion ending, and I left her there dumbfounded.

    My illusion was created the instant she stepped in my path.  I had no time to lose.  I had to return the favor of them taking care of my daughter and myself.  I just hope I'm not too late.

(Disclaimer: We do not own photo.)