Uncanny Timing

Chapter: William

Well this Prince character can sure keep a level head that's for sure. While the rest were still in awe and fear he had remained completely stone faced. His aurora didn't even move in the slightest. Something tells me that he has seen something or someone like me and so it doesn't bother him at the least. The man with intense fear now replaced with intense anger broke from the crowd and walked over to Prince. I heard him say 'I don't like this.', and I don't blame him at all. They seemed to have a silent eye-to-eye argument, "Hmm I wonder if they're brothers? Which reminds me I wonder how Rallin's doing?"

The man from earlier, who held my daughter, was next to Prince. He seemed to have regained his will over himself again, which was a relief. Then he told me that my food smelled good. Which I think is the most praise I'll get from this man. I can live with that honestly. It was mainly to break the tension and well I have to feed my daughter. I followed him over to the fire pit and sat down across from him.

"I may give few stories, loner. And don't let the smoke get anywhere, you're going to attract others." he said in a gruff tone.

"I'll be sure to keep clear." I chuckle "I'd like to tell you all you don't have to take the bread or water if you don't want it. It was only to break the tension."

That seemed to calm the Shadows a little bit and they slowly made their way to the fire pit. "Wow, what fierce warriors." he seemed to groan while maintaining his glare The one closest to him earlier finally walked over and sat next to Prince almost sort of resting on him. They must be really close, but he doesn't seem like the type of person who would swing 'that way'.

"Ok loner first things first, what are you and where are you from?" he asks directly taking a bite of bread.

"I'm what you call a Fallen Angel. 1/3 human, 1/3 angel, and 1/3 demon. The attire that you saw me in was my titansteel cloak. My kind can travel between the three realms of Alfheim, the heavens, Earth, the human plane, and Sallinia, the underworld. I am from Japan a country in the world I am from. As of right now I'm still adapting to your world, learning it's culture, language, and so forth. That is one of our many abilities; to adapt to our surrounding to be effective as possible."

Prince was still blank faced as ever and his aurora was the same as before. The others however were scared but were trying to mask their fear and it partially worked. I let them have the benefit of the doubt. I let the answer sink in, I'm letting them have full control over the questions for now to establish respect. I'm not going to get anywhere if they can't trust me after this meeting.

"Second question how did you get here and why did you come here?" he asked in the same manner though this time he seemed more intrigued in what my answer would be.

"The truth is I don't how I got here or why I am here. All I can remember is going to sleep in my bed and suddenly waking up to the smell of dewy grass. Not to mention my entire change of clothes either. I don't even know why Liz is even here."

"Well, I walked into your room last night to sleep with you." she said with a sheepish smile.

I let out a sigh "I thought I told you not to do that anymore." waving my finger at her.

"Ahem!" Prince coughed to get my attention.

"Oh right sorry about that." rubbing the back of my head "Can I ask a question? Where exactly are we?"

"You are in Mid-Realm, demon." the man next to Prince seemed to hiss.

Prince didn't seem to like his response in the slightest because he glared deeply at him and it seemed to quiet him considerably.

"Excuse my idiot brother, he's in a bad mood. But he is correct you are in Mid-Realm loner. I have to ask now what do you intend to do next?" he asks gruffly finishing his bread

The other soldiers all looked at me intensely and I could feel the pressure building in the air. Especially from the man across from me. The man's animal inside of him was definitely a snake. I could tell different animals from all them; hawk, beaver, wolf, snake, bear, crocodile, and alligator. The two men across from me were the wolf and snake and it would have been intimidating but I think they could tell what my animal spirit was: The Dragon. We didn't have dragon white eyes for no reason.

"Would you like a bite sir?" Liz said holding her portion of bread out to the same man who held her. He looked surprised, but he took some bread from her and she gave him a big smile. She then took a big bite from her bread.

"I think I'll try to blend in here. I don't have anywhere else to go and I need to keep Liz safe. You people seem to be the safest people around here. If you don't want me too then I can understand that most definitely. I just need a night to adjust to this world fully and then I'll try and find a way home."

It was then that my mind went blank and heard my own voice begin to talk without my will. It was mind numbing and it left me terribly weak. I couldn't sense anything for a few minutes. I didn't have any recollection of what was said but Liz was scared and the other men were too. Though Prince still had his straight face but I could tell in his eyes that he did not like what he had just heard.

Chapter: Luna

I had my mind connected well and close, though things were getting blurry on the outside. This message had to be sent otherwise Prince won't really understand until they see what has happened. I suppressed his mind, put his soul back into rest while my energy came forward. I had to make sure I did not put in too much or else I would leave him to pass out in the end.

When I spoke my eyes were straight on Prince. I looked right into his soul and he did mine, I know he knew right as I started speaking. The others, their hair went on end and Snake slowly began to degrade into surprise and fear for something else. Prince became more intense, when I finished I left West and brought him back up before completely pulling away from him and then going back to my own weakening body. The most I could do was down, now I have to fight.

(Disclaimer: We do not own this photo.)