no

"Daisy!" My uncle called. I rushed down the stairs before he could shock me again. He had shocked me alot in this past week. I was wearing the maids outfit his friend had bought for when he came over. It was fluffy and poofed out, it ended at the top of my thigh so in order to keep myself covered I had to move carefully. I rushed into the dining room just before the button was pressed.

"Yes uncle?"

"We need more drinks," he said. He had already downed three.

"Uncle, are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked. He glared at me.

"Just do it," he said. His friends eyed me up and down. I quickly went to the kitchen. I grabbed a drink for each of them. What if Todd tries something?

I felt a tear roll down my cheek at the thought. I closed the fridge and felt someone's hand under my skirt on my hip. I closed my eyes trying not to cry.

"Please stop," I said. The hand moved down my leg and rubbed my thigh.

"Your skin is so soft," he whispered. This was my uncle's friend, Kal. The one who bought the maids outfit. He turned me around and held my backside, pulling me closer. "Open your eyes."

"Please stop," I whispered. He moved his hand to my thigh again.

"Open your eyes," he said. I did. He smiled at me and put one hand on the fridge and the other on my side. "God, he ruined your beautiful hair."

"It's only temporary dye. Now get off my niece." Todd said sternly. Kal backed away from me but as I tried to get out of the kitchen he smacked my backside. I put the drinks on the dining room table and ran upstairs to hide.

I looked in the mirror at my quickly bruising backside. There was a red handprint. I sighed and sat on my bed. I just wanted to go home. To Asher and Brayden.

       My door started to open and the collar shocked me. I fell back on the bed trying to stop the shocks. They stopped. Kal stood in front of my now locked door with the remote to the collar in his hand. I tried to get up but he pushed me back on the bed. This can't be happening again. He put his hand under my skirt as he got on top of me and held my hands over my head. He rubbed my inner thigh as he moved up my skirt. He slid his cold hand into my underwear and I tried to move away from him.

"Stop," I said crying. He kissed my neck and smiled.

"You've never been touched by anyone like this, have you?" He kissed my shoulder where the cut was healing. "You haven't, I can tell."

"Just let me go." I pleaded. He started rubbing me where my underwear had covered.

"Guys only want you so bad because look at you. You are so beautiful. So thin with these curves and you look so sexy in everything. God, I don't know how Todd hasn't taken you yet." He said as he ran his other hand along my chest and down my side. He pulled the string that held y top up and the entire dress was now loose enough to just slip off. I tried to hit him but he hit the button to shock me again. He moved the hand farther into my unerwear and I could tell where his fingers were about to go. I didn't want that. I tried to move but earned myself another shock.

"Todd!" I screamed through the shock. Kal grabbed my throat and I felt all my air just cut off as he moved his fingers closer. Why do they always grab my throat?  I tried to back away. I saw my door open and Todd grabbed Kal tossing him into the hall. I could hardly see. Darkness threatened to take over. I fell off the bed coughing and trying to catch my breath. I looked up and Todd was there.

He helped me sit on the bed and I scooted away from him. No one had ever gotten that far and I didn't like it. Todd shook his head and stood up to leave taking the remote with him. Before he closed the door I heard shouting downstairs. I recognized Asher's voice.