Why do you even like them?

''Why do you even like these guys? Look at them. They look satanic,'' my cousin Tonya said pointing to the Black Veil Brides poster on the back of my door. She had always been rather rude and refused to try anything new.

''Yeah, that's cause we are in a satanic cult together. I'm their leader,'' I said sarcastically.

''Daisy, you aren't you anymore,'' she said. ''They are messing up your life. Look at you, you are wasting all of your money on this band. My mom is worried about you.''

''No, actually they aren't ruining anything. Now thanks, but get out,'' I said pointing to the door. She stood there staring at me. ''Now.''

''Fine, my mom asked me to talk to you, but whatever,'' she said walking off. ''She wanted me to talk to you about that stupid band you're always listening to, but if you want her to send dad up, then whatever.''

''I don't care,'' I said pushing her out and slamming my door. ''They aren't stupid and it's not a waste of my money.''

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. One of my best friends had texted me. He said he needed to see me immediately. I texted him back.''Be there in about twenty minutes,'' I said. I grabbed my keys, tablet, and purse, turned off my light and started down the stairs. My aunt stopped me just as I reached for the front door.

''I was just coming up to see you,'' she smiled.

''Aunt Carol I'm in a real hurry,'' I said trying to pass her.

''In that?'' She asked pointing to my low cut v-neck Black Veil Brides t-shirt and cut up jeans. I nodded. ''There is a hole revealing most of your right thigh.''

''So? The jeans are still good. Even there. Plus I'm wearing leggings. So it reveals nothing really,'' I said passing her.

I stepped out of the house before she could say anything else. I got into my black SUV and turned on some music.

I didn't have a lot of money. My parents left me the car and a trust fund when they passed away.

I sang along to every word of every song on the drive to Asher's house. I thought about Dawn.

She was a lot prettier than me. She had black hair, emerald eyes, and almost perfect features. I had blonde hair that I dyed black streaks in, blue eyes, and some features I never liked. Dawn and Asher were on his front porch laughing. They both came running when they saw me.

''Daisy!'' They both said.

''Hi guys,'' I said awkwardly. Dawn couldn't stop smiling. ''What's up?''

''I have a present for the three of us,'' Asher said. He moved his long black hair out of his face.

''What is it?'' I asked. He had both hands behind his back.

''Only something a best friend would think to get for you,'' he said handing me a small envelope. I opened it and pulled out three small slips of paper. Each said Black Veil Brides along the top. I read more of it.

''These are Black Veil Brides concert tickets,'' I said aloud. I felt like I might pass out. I was holding three tickets to see the band that saved my life. I hit a rough patch when my parents died. I wanted to go with them.

''Yes they are,'' Asher said smiling.

''Are you okay?'' Dawn asked. I handed her the tickets worried I might actually pass out.

''Daisy?'' Asher said sounding concerned.

''Are these real?'' I asked.

''Of course,'' Asher said sounding offended. ''Guess what else there is.''

''There's more?'' I asked. He smiled and took off his bag. He pulled out a black rolled up cloth. When he unrolled it a golden Black Veil Brides symbol neatly printed on a t-shirt was revealed. He flipped the shirt over and a picture of the band from their new album was on the other side.

''I got us each a new Black Veil Brides shirt for the concert,'' Asher said handing me the shirt.

''Best friend ever,'' I said hugging him. He smiled and pulled Dawn into the hug.

''The concert is in three weeks,''Asher said.

''I can't believe I'm actually going to a Black Veil Brides concert,'' I said. Asher smiled.

''Well you are,'' He said. ''I promised you both I would do my best.

''Yeah, but my cousins, aunt, and uncle are always saying that it'll never happen. Asking why I even bother. They are always telling me to forget it.'' I said. The three of us hugged before going into Asher's house. He was 19 so he lived by himself. Dawn and I came over and spent the night all the time. We had been best friends since I was in fourth grade. Asher was in fifth grade. He graduated last year. I'm only a senior this year but there was recently a big storm and our school roof caved. We go back in a few months. So we spend all our time at Asher's.

The house was a little, white and blue, two-story farm house his grandparents had left him when they passed. His grandmother's roses grew along the porch and the horses ran through the vast, green fields. Asher loved it. He tended the roses and cared for the horses.

''Actually I have to go guys,'' I said. Asher and Dawn both looked disappointed.

"I'll keep all three tickets here unless you want to take yours with you,'' Asher said as I got into my truck with my purse, keys, and new BVB shirt.

''No, please keep mine with yours I don't trust my family with them. They will destroy it claiming that it's evil or something,'' I said before waving goodbye and starting my drive home.