Cookie Kisses

"Oh shut up Asher," I said laughing and throwing some of the cookie mix at him. He laughed and took my spoon before licking all the cookie dough of and handing it back. "Now I gotta wash this spoon... Well actually I was done with it."

"Okay it's not my fault you kissed him. I just want to clarify that's all you did. Dawn and I like to stay updated." He said shrugging.

"It's none of your business if we kissed or anything more." I said turning back to my cookie dough. I now needed to put it in the freezer to let it settle a little.

"Actually if you must know we did way more than kiss. Let me tell you, innocent little Daisy isn't so innocent when you bite her," I heard Brayden say. I felt all color leave my face.

"Are you serious?" Asher asked.

"Of course he isn't!" I shouted.

"She's getting defensive," Asher laughed.

"No really we didn't do anything Asher," Brayden clarified. I sighed in relief.

I started to wipe off the counter and clean everything up when I felt Brayden's arms around me. We had gotten back this morning and he stayed close when we were alone. On the way back we talked about everything. Just anything that came to mind. I felt really close to him now. I turned around and he smiled before kissing me again. He picked me up to where I was sitting on the counter and bit my lip. He pulled back smirking.

"I don't think I'll stop kissing you anytime soon," he said. "I enjoy it far too much."

"Who said anything about stopping?" I asked before lightly kissing his lips and hopping off the counter. I put the cookies in the freezer to let them settle and set the timer for two hours.

"So two hours is enough time to-" Asher started. He had left the kitchen but apparently he was back.

"No Asher!" I said covering my ears with my hands like a child. They both laughed at me. I uncovered my ears.

"Don't embarrass her Asher." Brayden laughed, before continuing in a low whisper, "Besides I would want more than two hours with her."

"Oh, shut up you two," I shouted. They laughed again. 

"You realize you're adorable right?" Brayden laughed.

"What? How? I'm yelling at you."

"You are yelling at us? You are so tiny and sweet. You're so cute when you're mad," Asher said.

"You're my best friend. Aren't you supposed to be on my side?" He shrugged.

"Just being honest," he smiled.

"Oh, calm down, princess," Brayden said pulling me into a hug.

"Princess?" Asher asked. "Cute nicknames and kisses. Are yall a thing now? Daisy said it was just kissing."

"I don't know actually," Brayden said looking at me. "It's whatever Daisy wants it to be."

"What?" I asked. I wasn't sure what else to say. I had never been in this kind of situation before.

"Are we a couple? Do you want to be my girlfriend? I would be you're boyfriend in this case." Brayden said looking a little nervous. I liked the idea. Being his girlfriend. Him being my boyfriend.

"Um.. I... I do want to be your girlfriend?" I said unsure how to say it. We stayed and talked at the kitchen table but I was still thinking about the fact I said yes to being his girlfriend. I mean, he was Brayden. Attractive and Braydenness. I was me. ME. The alarm for the cookies beeped. Had it already been two hours?

I got up and started working on the cookies. Brayden and Asher still talking at the table. I cut different shapes into the dough and spread them across the pan. I put them in the oven to bake and waited for the timer. Brayden stood up and walked to where I sat on the counter and I saw Asher sneak away.

"So were you being serious earlier? Or did we pressure you?" He ran his hand through his hair. "I mean, I know I kind of put you on the spot there."

I smiled at him as he nervously ran his hand through his hair again. I pulled him closer and kissed him. This time I bit his lip before pulling back. He smiled and glared before leaning closer and whispering in my ear.

"You shouldn't have done that," he whispered. I smiled and leaned forward before biting his lip again. He smirked.

          I squealed as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I tried to get out of his hands. I froze when he was carrying me up the stairs. He opened the door to my room and closed it behind me. He laid me on the bed and kissed me. It wasn't a simple kiss. We were actually making out. I'm gonna mess this up! I don't know how to do this! I pulled back.

"The cookies," I said trying to escape. He shrugged and tried to kiss me again. He bit my lip and grinned. He put his hands on my hips and I tried to catch my breath. His hips were against mine and I couldn't think of anything to do. He smiled and bit my neck driving me and my hormones completely insane. I put my hand on his chest debating whether to push him away or pull him closer. He moved my tank top strap and bra down and kissed my shoulder where the cut was. He bit my collar bone and I couldn't help the small moan that escaped my lips. He laughed and looked up at me. He smirked and helped me stand up.

"I was beginning to worry I would have to go all the way to make you moan. I told you, you shouldn't have bit me." He whispered before he started to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I'm afraid my revenge got us both. So go finish your cookies princess," he turned and walked away before I could say anything. I walked downstairs attempting to regain my composure, I finished the cookies and hurried to my room to think about today. How can I go from a simple kiss to wanting to sleep with him?