Missing

Brayden's POV
Hope you like it!

I watched Asher talk to the officer calmly. I couldn't stand it. He was so calm. She had been missing for more than a week. I thought of all the things he could've done to her in that time. No one was there to help her.

My anger turned to rage. I got up and walked upstairs. I went into my room even though for the past week I had slept in her room. I wanted to sleep in her bed or else I would stay up worrying about her. I wanted her here. Safe. I kept thinking about her blush when I kissed her, and the glare I got for biting her. I thought about how her skin felt under my lips. I missed her.

What if I never get to kiss her again?

What is that creep doing to her right now?

I sat on my bed and my head hurt because of my raised blood pressure. The more I thought, the worse it got.  I got up and grabbed my dresser and slung it across the room. With a loud thud it hit the wall. I heard someone run up the stairs and I moved my bed in front of the door and threw the wooden nightstand.

"Brayden!" Asher yelled banging on the door. The mirror on the wall shook as he shook the door and I yanked the mirror down and threw it at the door. I watched the glass fall out in pieces. Someone was with Asher. They were ramming the door. I threw the lamp from my other nightstand. They finally got the door open. He was with the officer from downstairs.

"You tell me not to look for her, well why aren't you looking for her?" I yelled at him.

"Now calm down. We are doing everything we can. We found the van empty. Out by the highway." He said. She could be anywhere. I leaned against the wall and slid to the floor. "We'll find her."

"What if you don't?" I asked trying to control my temper.

"It's alright, they'll find her," Asher said leading the officer downstairs and out the door. They said there goodbyes and Asher ran back to me and threw me my coat.

"I know where they are," he announced grabbing her car keys. We rushed out the door and we were speeding off to find her. I didn't care if he really knew or not. I just needed to believe he did.