My Carol

Brayden's arms were around me. I was cuddled up to his chest. I cuddled up closer feeling happy. He was so comfy. Like the best fluffy pillow ever. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"The concert sounds exciting. I can't wait to see you in that crowd." He said staring off into space. I smiled and moved to kiss him but he was gone. I looked around.

I opened my eyes and everything came flooding back. I was kidnapped by Todd. I looked at the broken mirror across the room. My once long blonde hair was died brown and cut to my elbows. I was wearing a long fluorescent dress that held no curves. It just fell from my shoulders to my ankles. I looked like a freaking flower patch.

"Carol," Todd called knocking on my door. He had been calling me carol since he dyed my hair. This was getting weird. He opened the door carrying a tray of food. "I made you breakfast honey."

"I don't want it." I mumbled standing up and moving away from him. He locked the door behind him.

"Now carol you should eat. Are you sick?"

"No you're sick. I'm not carol. Please just let me go." I said crying as he got closer.

"Now Carol." He scolded. "Enough of that. Come eat your omlet."

"No, Todd, please," I said as he picked me up and sat me on the bed. He put the tray on my lap and kissed my forehead.

"Carol...." he said looking at the ham and cheese omlet and glass of orange juice. It was aunt carol's favorite. He looked at me sadly. "Please eat."

I hesitantly took a bite if my omlet and he smiled. I finished the omlet and the orange juice. He smiled and took the tray away. But I kept my fork under my blanket.

"I'll go wash this up and then we'll watch a movie." He said as he unlocked the door. He turned around with a scolding look. "Carol.... give me that fork, darling."

"No. Just let me go. I won't say anything." I pleaded. As he moved forward I got my fork ready. He put the tray down. And I tried to stab him with my fork but he caught my hand. He looked angry. He took the fork.

"Another stunt like that and you're moving to the basement. It's not a nice place." He said as he walked out, slamming the door. He locked the door and I started sobbing in my hands. I couldn't stop sobbing even when he came back he wrapped his arms around me and laid beside me as a movie started.

I cried throughout the entire movie. He laughed at moments and rubbed my back as though we were just enjoying a simple movie together.

"That was a good movie," he said when it was over. "Did you enjoy it Carol?"

I just nodded and he turned off the TV. He walked out and closed the door and left me there. He's completely lost it.

...

I ran as fast as I could towards the front door. I had been here for two days. I grabbed the door knob. Locked. I kicked it and hit it unsure what else to do. Todd's arms wrapped around me and I cried.

"I warned you." He sighed picking me up. "Now we have to go to the basement Daisy."

At least he called me by my name now. He carried me to the basement and I saw how dark it was. He was carrying me to the cage. I tried fighting against his hold but it was no use. I bit him as he shoved me into the cage. He hit me with his fist before locking the door. He stomped up the stairs and slammed the door. I held my cheek where he had slapped me earlier. My eye was going to be black where he hit me. I held my cheek and cried. I was now locked in a cage in a dark basement. It was cold. I stayed there for a while and Todd came back down the stairs with a duffle bag. I backed up in my cage. He opened the door and led me to a chair by the sink. He washed my hair gently and then pulled it back in a bun. He sat in a chair near mine and handed me some underwear, a black tank top and some blue jean shorts. He waited and watched me.

"Well put them on."

"Here?" I asked he nodded. Suddenly I was thankful for this dress. I took off my underwear under the dress, the dress hid everything. I pulled on my new underwear and shorts. I I removed the other bra and put on the new one before taking off the dress and putting on the tank top. He smirked.

"Smart alec," he laughed. He stood up and pulled me to a wall. There was a hook on the wall. And a collar on the hook. He put the collar on me. "This is a shock collar."

"A shock collar?" I asked. He nodded.

"I decided it would be a waste to let you rot down here. And... I'm done trying to sleep with you. I stopped drinking. I miss Carol....... now you are my niece and my maid. So come on tadpole."

He called me tadpole when I called him uncle Toad. He hadn't called me that in years. Maybe if I just work with it for a while he'll let me go. He's just in a rough place right now. I thought. I followed him up the stairs. He showed me around the house and told me everything I was to do each day. I listened carefully.

"Now, tadpole, this collar shocks when you leave the perimeter and when I press the button. So do as you're told so I don't have to do that." He explained.

"Yes, uncle Toad," I nodded. He laughed and sighed.

"I'm sorry tadpole, I shouldn't have treated you like I did." He said. I didn't answer and he just walked away. I got started on dinner, it was one of my chores.