A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 33

It was him. Of course he didn’t see you guys yet since he was bowing down and had his eyes closed.

“Hello! I am Shiba Ganju, pleased to meet you!” As he opened them he and Ichigo yelled the same thing. “YOU!!!!”

Kukau looked confused and stared back and forth, “Hmm? Do you guys know each other?” Before you could restrain Ichigo, Ganjuu jumped on Ichigo attacking him and narrowly missing you. You moved back to let them fight, Kukaku looked like those with a short temper so things would not last long.

After a few minutes fighting Kukaku decided it was time to stop them, as she punched Ganju’s head and kicked Ichigo’s head she yelled, “Stop this right now!!” Everyone was stunned by her power, no one expected it.

“What on earth has gotten into you two!!? You started fighting the minute you saw each other.”

Ichigo rubbed his head, “Ouch… Jumping out of nowhere with no warning at all… Like brother like sister.”

“But but!! Onee-sama he was-!” Ganju was kicked in the face by his sister, “You dare talk back to me?!”

After Ganju was down Kukaku stomped towards Ichigo and gripped his head, “Yo, punk. This is my home, if you don’t like the way I run this place, you can get the hell out!”

“Ohh, sorry…” Seems like the right words to get through her because she let go of his head without further violence.

“Okay, as long as you get the point.” Ichigo scampered right next to Ganju, “Your sister is scary…”

“She is…”

“Alright everyone! Now, follow me!” Kukaku led you all deeper into the house, the hallways were what you expected, but what caught Ishida’s attention was that she had lighting down here.

“Wow, it’s so bright even though we’re underground. No electrical wiring in sight too.”

“I planted some light vines between the walls and ceiling.” Kukaku responded.

“Light vines? Excuse me; is that a special plant of Soul Society?”

Ignoring him we stopped in front of a door, “Ah here we are! Open it, Ganju!!”

“Coming!”

“Okay, you heard her, if you don’t like the way she runs things you better leave.” Ichigo reminded everyone. Ganju alerted everyone that he was opening the door, and as it opened everyone took in the sight. It was a spacious room with a black chimney in the middle.

“What is that?” Ichigo asked.

“I’m using that to send you into the City of Seireitei, from the sky.”

“THE SKY?!” Everyone repeated.

“I’m Shinba Kukaku, also the first fireworks master in this place.”

“A firework technician?” You asked.

“That’s right! Koganuhiko, Siroganuhiko; pull us up!!” She yelled to her two body guards.

“Yes ma’am!!” Soon you began to feel the floor move, and see the ceiling open. Slowly and tediously you made it up to ground level. Just shows how deep underground you all were.

“Amazed kids?! This is my personal firework station!”

“Kakaku Cannon!” Ganju interrupted, he was met with his sisters foot to the face again.

“Who said you could come up here?!”

“Sorry!!”

Ishida pointed his finger to Kukaku as it registered to his mind, “This is no time to joke around! I don’t know what kind of technician you are, but shooting us with that thing?! It’s impossible! We’ll die for sure-Ah !” His words were cut short as Kukaku threw a sphere at his head and rebounded into Ichigo’s hand.