A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 16

You munched on your pop-corn as you sat down comfortably Indian-style on your couch watching TV with Rey sleeping on your lap. On the other side of the couch Ichigo was sitting with his legs on the coffee table in front of the couch and the Remote in his hand, continuously flipping through the channels. It was like hearing a man screaming from a horror movie, a horse running through the sand from the history channel, a woman selling merchandise in a commercial. In all honesty it was getting really annoying.

“Would you make up your freakin’ mind?!” You asked through gritted teeth with an irk mark fully noticeable.

Ichigo supported his head with his hand, and barley made an attempt to look at you, “What? There is nothing on.”

“Well just pick something and suck it up.”

“Fine.” He said as he settled for the News Channel.

“Finally.” You groaned.

“This just in, many numbers of models are being found dead at various locations, the killer is currently unknown as it steals away life after life. Investigators currently have no leads.” The TV showed a man looking into the camera as he read a piece of paper.

“That’s weird.” You wondered aloud.

“The Evidence found is rather questionable if the killer is intentionally trying to confuse the investigators even more or if this is just one very sick practical joke.”

“Moron, what kind of practical joke involves killing over a dozen models?” Ichigo stated as he closed his eyes seemingly trying to fall asleep.

You ignored him as you kept watching the TV, although when the reporter started showing the evidence found a gasp left your mouth causing Ichigo to open his eyes and look back at the TV. He too was surprised.

The TV showed foot prints on the floor that looked a lot a hollows foot. Claw marks on the walls and they even showed a model’s bare back as there was a huge mark on it, and other unsettling evidence.

“You don’t think…?”

You stayed silent dreading the answer.

“Oh! That looks a lot like hollow markings!” You and Ichigo jumped and landed on the wall far away from the couch, gripping your rapid beating chest you looked at the intruder. Kuchiki Rukia.

“Hey, what the hell are you doing here?! I told you to stay in my room!” Ichigo said pointing at Rukia.

“Fool! You did not really expect me to stay alone in your room with Kon did you?”

“You could have at least told us you were here!” You chided.

“Why? So that you and your unsuspecting Love interest would get intimate?”

“IDIOT! DON’T GO ASSUMING THINGS LIKE THAT!!” Ichigo yelled as he threw the remote at Rukia’s head.

“Hey… I was only joking.” Rukia looked at you with her puppy eyes, ”So Models are disappearing, is it a science experiment gone wrong?”

“You… have no idea what a ‘Model’ is, do you?”

“Well are you going to explain or are you going to chastise?!”

You stood up and walked over to Rukia holding a magazine, “These are models, there job is to look pretty, wear clothes and be photographed.”

“I see, so they’re being pimped?”

“Not exactly.”

“I wonder what Ichigo would do if you were to be a model, he talks in his sleep you know? I hear stuff that gives me nightmares, at night-“