A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo)

Hi, it's me mm13f from Quizilla. I'm moving most of my stuff here since I'm having a lot of problems with quizilla. Ever since MTV took over it's been nothing but rubbish and a waste of time. I will still update there but not as often. This is my main story so please enjoy. =]

By the way sorry if there is any confusion, i am copying and pasting my story from Quizilla to here. And i post a lot of pics but i will try and make due here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:You are a very kind and caring person (To friends). People like to go to you whenever they feel hurt [both physically and mentally]. You are also very strong and skilled, and you tend to fight for what and who you care about. You’re very calm, cool, and collected and on many occasion the potty mouth. You're one of the last people to lose your cool. But, if you do lose your cool, you're able to regain it again. You're smart, and knuckle-heads really annoy you, and smart-alecks annoy you as well. You'd gladly put your life on the line to save any of your comrades, and your one goal is to become so strong you can't ever be defeated. You don't speak much, but when you do you have an air of leadership in your voice.Which leads to a lot of people nodding after you state something.

History:  SECRETTTTT

Looks: Jet black long hair with your fring covering your right side. Clear grey eyes. Slightly tanned. Hour glass figure.

Other: You are able to see ghosts just like Ichigo. You and Ichigo like to beat up bullies together.

DOB: October 18

Age: 15

Height: 157 cm (5'2")

Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs) 

Fighting: You know how to fight; you mostly fight with your legs though. People call you ‘Silent but deadly’ because your swift movements are somewhat always silent and your kicks hurt. A lot… Ask Ichigo xD

''''''''''''''

You leaned back in the chair; tired, confused and slightly frustrated that a certain Orange haired boy wasn’t at his own home helping you with your math homework when he said he would. Just because Ghosts go to him instead of you doesn’t mean he can just blow you off!

You groaned breaking your pencil in half; which scared Yuzu slightly.

“Erm… Emi-chan is something wrong?” Yuzu was a very nice and gentle girl she took care of the cooking, cleaning; basically the household chores.

You sighed, “It’s nothing Yuzu, just can’t believe that stupid brother of yours forgot about helping me with my math.”

“And you’re surprised?” Rhetorically replied Karin; she was more cold and distant from her twin sister Yuzu. She was more into sports like soccer; without that the two of you probably would NEVER get along. Instead of answering that stupid question you slammed your head into the table. If he knows what’s good for him he’d stay away from you for a while.

A frantic Isshin came running in the room hands flying everywhere, ”Emi-chan! Have you seen my son anywhere?!”

“If I had seen him he would be dead by now.” Isshins face paled. Isshin was the bastard’s father; he was a single father. You don’t know what happened to Ichigo’s mother because he’d almost never tell you anything about that. He owned a clinic one of the most valuable places in your mind.

“I’m home.” There he is! That voice belongs to none other than, Ichigo Kurosaki! He wasn’t even in the house for five seconds until he was brutally assaulted by his father; a swift kick to the head. “YOU’R LATE!!!”