A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 8

There were reports on a ‘flying boy’ in Karakura town unfortunately investigators currently have no leads…” Your eyes fluttered open, the ray of sunshine almost blinding you. You kicked the covers off you and rubbed your eyes; and rolled of the bed slowly getting to your feet. ‘Yesterday was a hell of a day, first a fake Ichigo comes and causes chaos in the classroom kissing both Orihime and Tatsuki including me, we chase him and find him fighting a hollow. Then this pointy hat guy from before comes and pulls the pill out of Ichigo’s body and when I confront him Rukia interrupts us and I don’t even get to hear his name. Then Rukia pulls me out of detention.’

You slipped on your shoes grabbed your school and walked out of the door. You rubbed you temples, the whole Ichigo kissing you on the lips thing is still imprinted in your mind even if it wasn’t really Ichigo it was still Ichigo’s body. You also had to speak to Rukia about that Pointy hat guy; usually you wouldn’t even feign interest but the fact that he mentioned your mother was troubling you.

You walked up to ichigo’s house and knocked on the door, almost every day you come to pick up Ichigo and sometimes with Mizuiro (I finally fixed his name.) A certain black headed girl opened the door, “Sup, Emi Ichigo’s probably not awake yet.”

“No problem mind if I wake him up myself?” you winked giving her a mischievous look.

She grinned and walked aside letting you in, “Sure, go ahead.” You walked in and went straight up stairs and kicked Ichigo’s door down in the making hearing a muffled scream.

“Emi! Have you ever heard of Knocking?! What If I was in my underwear…O-Or worse?!” Came Ichigo into view just barley managing to button up his T-Shirt.

“Oh hush it’s not like your different from any other guy,” He blushed he always wondered, how were you able to always act cool in the weirdest of times? “I was hoping to find you still sleeping; I would have got the opportunity to jump you.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“I Would.” You grinned hands crossed, “She would” Said Rukia.

“Urg.. mffmfmffm.”

“Huh? What was that?” Your eyes widened, Ichigo pointed at your feet sweat dropping. You looked down at your feet and saw a tiny arm sticking out from under your shoe doing the “Good” Sign. You removed your foot from his mouth, “Am I lucky or what?! Two angle’s in one morning!” Your face flushed as you began to kick him repeatedly, “Pervert!!! And this one is for kissing me the other day!!!”

The Stuffed Animal you were beating was kon –The mod-soul. After hours of waiting for a cat to get run over by a car in the street everyone were beginning to get agitated and since dead bodies were hard to come by unless you choose to raid a funeral home which Rukia suggested but you and instantly refused; running low on patience you decided to try it out on a stuffed toy you found in the street just to try it out and this… is what you got. Who would’ve thought it didn’t have to be a living thing?

“AHHH!! STOP THE COTTON IS COMING OUT!! THE COTTON!!!”

“He did the same thing to me just a few minutes ago,” Said Rukia coming up and patting you on the shoulder, you stopped regaining your calm demeanor but not without kicking him across the room away from you. “THIS IS WHY I HATE WEARING SKIRTS!” I swear next year you are SOOO going to start wearing pants.

“Brother!” You’re eyes widened again at Yuzu’s voice. Kon and Rukia quickly ran into the closet. “Brother?” Ichigo dived onto the floor and closed the closet door; you went to the door and opened it letting Yuzu in, as she entered the room her eyes instantly fell on her brother clinging to the closet door on the floor.