A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 9

Someone was kind enough to make me an “Daisuke Emi’ Info card =D She said ‘You provide the goods (Info pics, ecc) and I provide the service.’ and It was an offer I just couldn’t refuse xD The pic is int he external link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “This is a tough hill,” Panted Yuzu struggling to climb another step, “Really? This is nothing to me.” Said Karin, The girls were chatting but unknown to both of them their father was eavesdropping and let out his extra energy he was dying to use.

“DO YOUR BEST YUZU! DON’T GIVE IN YUZU! DADDY’S WITH YOU!!” As they chose to ignore him and keep walking, Isshin began to walk on his hands; he always was a show off. “Look! Hey look at daddy! He’s climbing the hill while standing on his hands!”

“Ignore him Yuzu, encourage people like that and it will never end.”

Isshins eyes narrowed on his two daughters as he was planning something devious, “How naïve, even if you don’t look, I still won’t stop!!” and Surprisingly –Not- Isshin began to run towards his now fleeing daughters. Unfortunately he was going so fast he lost balance and had a complete wipe out and fell forwards getting a view under Yuzu’s dress and yelling to the whole world “POLKADOT PANTIES?!?!” Poor Yuzu screamed to the top of her lungs and her Sister came to her rescue, “Scram to the ends of the earths, hat trick!!” Karin kicked her father in the jaw sending him to the bottom of the hill and yelling something like “Start from the bottom old man!” while giving her that the ‘Fuck you’ sign.

“Why am I here again?” you asked the other only sane person in the group; Ichigo.

“Because I asked nicely?” You shook your head smiling. It is quite obvious Ichigo wouldn’t survive a whole trip with his family without someone who he knows is ‘normal’… so to speak. This is your first time coming along with them to visit their mothers Grave. And in all honesty, you were very nervous. What if you did something disrespectful? Or Worse?

‘Pshh what can be worse than that?’ you snorted. Your eyes landed on the occupied Ichigo, as quiet as a mouse, not even bothering to look back at his father crawling up the hill. As far as you know due to that entire heavy luggage he was carrying he couldn’t get back on his feet so he settled for crawling. If Ichigo was himself today he would have noticed your nervousness a mile away. But how he is now; you’re not sure if he would even notice a boulder rolling his way. The way you saw it, no one was grieving like Ichigo was. You’ve seen that kind of grievance before, it is the worst possible you could ever experience.

You heard Ichigo let out a long sigh, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s so hot today, even though it’s the same 11th June it’s a hell of a lot different.” You decided to let him ramble, even though Ichigo never told you about the story about his mother even though you told him what happened to yours; more or less he witnessed everything and you explained it more clearly to him. You wiped the sweat of your forehead; it was definitely hot, good thing today you are wearing a grey capris pants and a white sleeveless shirt.

 “There’s someone here.” Said Karin surprised.

“Your right, do you think that person is visiting a grave too- Ah she’s turning this way!” you and Ichigo looked to the person Yuzu and Karin were talking about; your mouths were slack jawed. It was Rukia wearing a Blue and white dress and a straw hat and a fruity aura around here, you could practically see the flowers around her as she waved at you and Ichigo.

“She’s waving, do you guys know her?” Asked Yuzu.

“I DUNNO! I DON’T KNOW THAT PERSON! I UTTERLY COMPLETELY DON’T!!!!” Panicked Ichigo. He even covered your mouth so you wouldn’t say anything. But then Karin Rubbed her chin and recalled seeing her once or twice before; which made Ichigo panic even more. Oh how much you wanted to smack him silly right now.