A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 18

“My, My, What do we have here Chindey-Chan?”

“Someone who has absolutely no sense in fashion, Shindey-chan.”

The make-up artists, Shindey and Chindey who were twins (To your misfortune.) went on, they kept on insulting your fashion sense since this time you rebelled and refused to at least walk in public in those clothes, so you came here with a black and grey stripped shirt with black converse and tight jeans.

Chindey was blonde and painted herself in make-up; red seemed to be her favorite color since her make-up, clothes and nails were red. Her sister Shindey had brown hair and blue seemed to be her favorite color.

They both took hold of your face as they began to use their magic. And Behind you were Rukia, Kon and Ichigo, watching your torture.

When they were done they left and tolled you to dress in your dress for the show, of course you were fuming with anger, never in your life had you felt so… degrading. And it was going to get worse.

When the twins were done they left and told you to get dressed for the runway, What you were going to were was a blood red dress with red semi high heeles.

“Perfect Emi-chan! Just keep it up until we get the hollow!” Rukia encouraged with her thumbs up.

“Just get out.” You rasped. Without arguing they all got out, they didn’t want to be killed.

“Uhm… I’ll be back later to check on you.” Ichigo said before he closed the door.

(Ok for some reason the external link isn't working for some pics and the picture bar is working for nothing. so go here http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/mandyluv11/manga/ and look for the pic with the anime face with two hands touching it. You'll know it when you see it. I know you can't copy and paste it so type it carefully.)

From inside your sleeve you pulled out a small picture of your mother, you looked too much like her with make-up, you remember her always painted in that mess.

But she never over did to the point you would think she would be preforming opera. You gazed at the picture for about five minutes; her dark brown hair framing her face, her light gray eyes enhancing her beauty, her contagious smile that always seemed to brighten your day.

You couldn’t take your minds off what Urahura said either, that this hollow has eluded the Shinigami for five years. Which meant it would be strong. And this would be your very first fight with a powerful monster, and alone. You didn’t hold much confidence in your abilities, but completely doubting yourself wouldn’t do you much good either.

You let out a sigh and tucked your mother’s picture safe into your shirt, and got ready for this blasted catwalk. The last thing you wanted was the troublesome duo to come back with their preppy-ness and annoy you. Then you would for sure turn everything into a boxing game and upper cut the both of them.

And sure enough when you were in the dress there was a knock on the door. You dropped your other clothes and readied a fist.

‘Let the Games begin!’

“Emi?”

You stopped swinging your fist and called out, “Ichigo?”

“Yeah… Can I come in?”

“Sure.” You said as you opened the door letting Ichigo in.

“Wow.” He gazed and let out a wolf whistle, making the both of you blush.

“Just came to check on you, the runway is in a minuet.”

“I’m just about done. Let’s get this over with.” You began to walk but you felt someone poke you on the shoulder.