A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 14

“It… Disappeared? He didn’t become a hollow?”

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this…” You murmured fixating your gaze onto the site the Demi-hollow had been.

“What… What in the just happened, when we thought Mr. Kanonji was suddenly driven back violently it was followed by a fierce explosive sound… Is Mr. Kanonji alright?”

Kanonji threw his hands in the air yelling, “MISSION COMPLETE!!”

“OHHHHH!!! He’s unharmed! Not even a scratch on Mr. Kanonji! And giving his ‘Mission Complete’ shout. Must be the signal; that he accomplished the exorcism.”

The crowd cheered Don as you and Ichigo stood there confused.

“Seriously? He really took care of it with that?” Ichigo pondered.

“No, something’s not right.” You said as you watched Rukia filled with panic checking her cell.

“KANONJI! KANONJI!” The crowd suddenly burst out.

“Okay, Okay! Thanks, Thanks! I’m certainly receiving your nice vibes, babies! I’m grateful!”

“H-Hey, did you really send him to heaven with that?” Ichigo asked the question that was on both your minds.

“Of course! Who do you think I am?! The charismatic spirit medium of the new century, Don Kanonji! My exorcisms never miss, Boy.” Don Said giving us the thumbs up, “You’re both wandering spirits too, right? Relax, I’ll exorcise you both later! No performance fee needed!”

“Above you Ichigo!! Look Up Emi!!” You heard Rukia shout as she alerted you. Both you Ichigo and Don looked up; white blobs were coming together making a very nasty sound.

Soon on the roof top hands or claws were beginning to form, not long after that the chest were the hole was finally visible. Lastly the on the neck the Demi-hollows face appeared but white began attacking it replacing it with a Hollows mask. You bit your lower lip; this has just become more problematic.

“He became a hollow!!”

“What is that monster!!?”

“What do you mean ‘What’? It’s a hollow!! You’ve never seen one?!”

“Of course! Who do you think I am?! The charismatic spirit medium of the new century, Don Kanonji! Monster extermination is outside my field!!” Don said turning His back to walk away.

You grit your teeth and grabbed him from the shirt pulling him almost into you, “You caused this! Now you have to help fix this! That thing over there is called a ‘hollow’!”

“Oi, Emi! Put him down, we don’t want to hurt him he might be useful.” You snorted and pushed him away letting go of his shirt.

“Wait!” He cried, he lifted his hands near his ears in the moose position, “I’m sensing…. I’m sensing it…! The smell reeks of super dangerous spirit!! So….” He said turning to face you his sunglasses glistening, “He is the earlier spirits boss who has come for vengeance!!”

“Idiot! Listen to a person’s explanation through the end before you-“

“Emi, give it up… his stupidity will never process what we are saying.” Ichigo said with a sigh.

The newly formed hollow was motionless for about a few seconds, it drools and gripped the roof as if it was still in pain. You gripped the hilt of your Zanpakutō he is a hollow now so that meant that he would start getting hungry very soon.

The drool escaped his lips [Or teeth… of the mask… I know it’s weird x.x] as he tried to speak.

“It hurts… it hurts… it hurts… de… devour…. I’LL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!!!” it yelled as it leaped to you three.