A Lovers Kiss (Bleach/Ichigo) Chap 15

Coming back to planet earth you looked back and became ridged, the hollow was just a few meters away, ‘Shit!!’

In a flash you saw something stand in front of you, and the hollow freeze. You rubbed yours eyes so you could see more clearly. Don stood there with his stick stuck in the hollows teeth.

“Are you hurt, girl?” Ichigo stared at Don, he saved you. Ichigo was about to jump out of his skin with fright, anger, and the want to save you. This would be something he will never forget.

“I’m fine.” You said getting to your feet.

“Quit it Kanonji! Run away, you can’t win against that thing!!” Ichigo yelled as he tried to free himself.

“I know that. However boy, your ideas made an impression on me, I have abilities, I can understand the difference between myself and the enemy. The way of fighting where one thinks of people’s safety first indiscriminately your way of fighting is befitting of a hero!” Don turned his head to face Ichigo, “Allow me to call you battle buddy.”

Ichigo sweat dropped, “Nah, no thanks…”

“So battle buddy, Allow me to die protecting you!!”

“Kanonji!!” If you weren’t still dizzy the first thing you would have done is throw that stupid son of a bitch out of the freakin’ window. (Harshhhh O.o)

Don placed both of his hands on his staff which was currently stuck in the Hollows mouth, after some of his chanting (That I didn’t write because they only show in Japanese =_=”) light began to escape his palms as it filled the hallway.

“What are you doing Kanonji?!” Ichigo yelled right into your ear which brought you out of fruity land and into reality, normally you would have punched him, but because of the circumstances it was actually a good thing.

“Hey, what the hell are you doing?!” You yelled once you saw what Don was doing.

“NOW YOU DECIDE TO WAKE UP?!” Ichigo yelled into your ear.

“WELL EXCUSE ME FOR GETTING ATTACKED BY A HOLLOW, I DIDN’T SEE YOU THERE TRYING TO CATCH ME!”

“I WAS SURPRISED!!”

“AND I WASN’T SURPRISED?!”

“OHM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You and Ichigo turned heads to see Don holding a yellow sphere in his hand.

“What are you doing Kanonji?!”

“Kanonji’s style final ultimate technique Kanon Ball!” And may I add that the ball was the size of a wall nut?

“What’s that? You’re going to do something to the hollow with that thing?” You asked surprised.

“No way!” Ichigo answered for Don. Don held up his palm pointing it at Ichigo.

“Hey, Kan-“

“STRIKE!”

Nothing happened…. “Huh? What’s that you plan on doing?” Ichigo asked dumfounded (Because this was all so awkward.) The sphere slowly floated towards Ichigo, as you were about to think it was aiming for his face it suddenly starting going up until it crashed into the wall letting Ichigo’s Zanpakutō free.

“It’s out!”

Don hmph’d obviously proud of himself.

“Well done Kanonji!! Leave the rest to me!!” Ichigo ordered as he and the hollow charged for towards each other. Don gave Ichigo the thumps up before the hollow pushed him out of the way, sending him fling towards a steel pole.