Chapter 13: Awkward Mornings

Chapter 13

July 8, 2009

Isabella's Pov

Summer going into Year 11

I woke up to a bright light peering through the window on the far wall, my eyes slowly opened as I looked up at the ceiling. My head was pounding as I turned to look at the sleeping curly haired boy next to me with his arms draped around my side. Pushing Harry's arms off of my body I peeled the blanket off me so I could get up and grab some medicine for my head. When I went to roll off of the bed I became instantly cold, to my surprise I looked down found myself completely naked. Shocked, I quickly tried to jump out of the bed but my feet got tangled into the sheets causing me to fall to the hard wood floor making a loud thump.

"Isa what are you doing on the floor?" Harry groggily said as he looked down at me. I grabbed the sheets that were hanging off the edge of the bed and attempted to cover my bare body. As I did that my body got covered while Harrys became exposed.

"Why are we both naked?" I asked helplessly, my cheeks blazing. Harry looked from me to himself and shrugged, "we are, aren't we?" He smirked.

I grabbed a stray pillow and threw it at his head, "stop Isa, I have a headache." He whined as he dropped his face into the pillow causing his mop of curls to bounce.

"This isn't funny Styles!" I raised my voice and quickly regretted it because of my head.

"Well I sleep naked Isa, now please stop yelling." He groaned, taking the pillow I threw at him and covering his head to try to help his headache.

"Well I don't!" I yelled as I went to stand up, holding the sheets to my body, but I instantly dropped back down because an intense pain coming from my lower area. Harry's head shot up at to look at me and gave me a confused glance.

"What the hell are you doing I thought you were going to get up."

"Harry I think I have an idea of what happened last night. Help me get back on the bed please." I pouted my bottom lip as I extended my arm out for him to take. Harry's eyes grew and quickly helped me onto the bed. I laid back down covering myself completely with the blanket and looked over at Harry as he just barley covered himself.

"I think we had sex last night." I spoke after a few seconds of silence.

He looked over at me shocked then a smirk quickly took over his expression.

"What's so funny Styles?" I asked him annoyed.

"So you moaning my name wasn't a dream?" He laughed and I quickly hit his arm. "This isn't funny, Harry! Help me figure out what happened last night." I demanded.

"Alright, alright.?" Harry began in a serious tone, " we had a few drinks at the bonfire and then.." He stopped, I took over. "And then we started singing then the others went down to the water." Harry cut in, "don't forget we made a deal!" He pointed at me. One aspect from the night I didn't forget was the deal Harry and I made. "And after that?" I questioned. "After that we played a game." Harry explained, "and then it's all a blur." He shrugged. Just like him I couldn't remember a single event that took place after our game by the campfire, the game itself was somewhat a blur. We laid for a bit still attempting to remember the events but the smell of breakfast crept into our room causing my stomach to growl.

I sat up, "I'm getting dress because I want to eat, look away." I smiled. Harry turned his head in the opposite direction of me, I stumbled out from beneath the covers still in pain. I wobbled over to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of cheetah printed underwear, as I bent down to step into them a shooting pain shot in between my legs, I remembered everything from last night. "Shit" I muttered as I pulled my underwear up. Harry turned to me confused, "what?" He asked.