Chapter 12: Summer 09'

(Picture of Skylar on the side!!)>>>

Chapter 12

July 7, 2009

Isabella's Pov

Summer going into Year 11

"Haydn, why the fuck didn't you tell me you were rich?" I asked him walking up to the ginormous beach house. Since Haydn copied off of Aria's and my biology test, he got a ninety three on it. So his parents allowed him to bring a couple of his friends to their beach house.

"I don't like to brag, but..." Haydn spoke as he unlocked the front door to the house, letting us all walk in first. We walked down the hall with doors on either side that lead to an open area. In front of us was a huge living room, to the right the kitchen and to the left a dining area, the entire back wall consisted of windows allowing us to see out to the beach.

"So how many rooms are there?" Skylar, Haydn's girlfriend asked nervously. The thing about Skylar is her parents are extremely religious so she doesn't do anything, and I mean anything, her whole outlook on life is to wait to have sex until after marriage. It really sucks for Haydn because she is drop dead gorgeous, she has the perfect body, long brown hair that met her waist and light brown eyes that popped.

"There are three rooms so that means, me and you, Josh and Aria and Harry and Bella." He smiled wrapping his arm around Skylar's waist and kissing her on her cheek. She looked so uncomfortable, I couldn't help myself from laughing. "She looks so uncomfortable right now." Harry whispered in my ear as he rested his head on my shoulder. I turned to face him, "Is it bad I was thinking the exact same thing?" I smiled.

"I'd much rather share a room with Aria." Skylar weakly smiled. Before Haydn could say anything Josh cut into their conversation, "looks like it's just me and you buddy!" He laughed while hitting his arm.

"I like the sleeping arrangements." Harry said to me with a cheeky smile across his face. I shook my shoulder, causing him to take his head off of it, then turned around to face him. "I wouldn't get your hopes up Styles."

We all grabbed our bags and ran up the stair case to find our bedrooms. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to pick the best room. I ended up choosing the biggest bedroom at the end of the hall, for Harry and I. It was secluded so it meant more privacy for me, although I didn't care that much, I just wanted the best room in the house.

As I opened the door to look into the room the first thing I noticed was the window on the far wall had a perfect view of the beach. I threw my suitcase on the floor then jumped on the king sized bed in the middle of the room. Looking up at the ceiling, I noticed the room had a slight sent of coconut to it making it feel tropical.

"Wow this room is amazing!" Harry exclaimed as he walked in, "do you smell coconut?"

"Yeah, I do." I laughed, "and you know what sucks, this bed is so comfortable, to bad you're sleeping on the floor."

"Or I can sleep right here." He said as he jumped onto the bed crossing his ankles followed by his arms behind his head laying on the pillow.

"Or you can sleep on the floor." I crawled over to Harry, and attempted to push him off the bed, but instead he grabbed me and held me tight, pressed against him. "Or we could sleep like this." He smirked.

I tried to get up, but Harry still held his grip on me, causing me to straddle him. I fell forwards and so my head wouldn't hit his, I put my elbow down on the bed. My hair fell around Harry's face, as we looked into each others eyes, he reached up and moved a piece of my hair to behind my ear.