Chapter 7: Trust Issues

Chapter 7

January 27, 2007

Isabella's Pov

Year 9

Taking my lunch out of my bag, I placed it on the table to see what my mum had packed me for lunch. Pulling out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I opened it up and started to eat it while waiting for my boyfriend. I scanned the cafeteria looking for Will when my eyes stopped on a large group in the middle of the room, a large pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" A deep voice said behind me.

"I'm going with Haydn." I joked.

Will let go of my eyes and sat down next to me. "Really?" He laughed as Haydn and Josh sat across from us.

"No, of course .I knew it was you!" I leaned in at gave him a peck on the lips. "What's going on over there?" I pointed to the group of now more people.

"I heard some shit about Harry." Josh said giving me some information.

My head shot up at the mention of his name, "What about him? What happened?"

Josh opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Lilly.

"Guys did you hear about Harry and Alexis?" She asked, Lilly was always the girl to go to when you wanted to know the latest drama going on at school. Even though Lilly looked like a nice innocent girl, with her black curling hair, you had to be careful what you said around her because she was the biggest two-faced I've ever meant.

"No what are you talking about? Are they okay?" I asked, getting a little bit worried. I know Harry and I aren't really friends but I still cared about him.

"Well word on the street is that Harry got Alexis pregnant!" Her dark eyebrows wiggled.

"What?!" I spit out the water that was in my mouth all over Haydn and Josh. I gave a small smile as if I was saying sorry, before I turned my attention back to Lilly.

"What I just heard that they been hooking up in the stair case to no where. "Josh said as he completely ignored the water I just spit all over him.

I heard a high pitched voice fill the cafeteria, "YOU BITCH!"

I turned my head around to see Mackenzie walking over to our table, "I can't believe how big of a slut you are! I can't believe you did something like that, you cunt!" Dhe screamed, now all faces were turned towards our direction.

"What the hell are you talking about now Mackenzie." I sighed rolling my eyes, now standing up so I could be at eye level.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about! How does it feel to be the biggest slut in school, pregnant at 13!"

"You're pregnant! We didn't even..."

I cut Will off, "I'm not pregnant! Why are you always trying to fuck up my life?"

Mackenzie laughed, "that's not the only thing that's fucked up."

I completely lost it, I pulled back my arm and punched Mackenzie in the face. After a second she gained her balance back and pushed me down to the ground, grabbing my hair she pulled me up and punched me in the stomach. Pulling myself together I felt a wave of adrenalin flood through my body. I stood up straight and threw another punch to her face. Mackenzie stumbled to the ground, I prepared myself to take my last final blow when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and drag me out of the cafeteria.

Once placed firmly on the ground I turned around to see Haydn. My eyes filled with tears and I went in for a tight hug.

"Shhh, It's okay Bella."