I'm nearly there

Hi this is a very short chapter but it was supposed to be part of the chapter before it. I don't really consider it a chapter, I just thought it was better two chapters than one. Enjoy!
Dedicated to Biddyoxo for first comment.

I'm nearly there

Angelina's P.O.V

The minute I walked through the portal everyone was staring at me. You're probably thinking 'Well duh! She just came out of the forest of fears', but you're wrong. How did I know that? Well for starters everyone was staring at me, not the others that were in the forest.

And then I realized why when I looked down at myself. I looked different. Most people would probably look at me and notice there was a difference but wouldn't know what it was. But I did right away. Only people who had seen me before the curse would be able to see the difference.

Why? Because I look a little bit more like I did before the curse. Okay a lot more. My hair is nice and wavy like I just took it out of a french braid and I have a few scars from earlier on in my life.

Oh, there's one slight detail I forgot to mention when I was saying how I looked different. My clothes are different; I'm wearing clothes I actually like. I'm wearing a white tank top, black leggings, one of those sweaters that are cut off mid back and have short sleeves and it's black and I'm in my favorite black boots that go up to my knee with a zipper up the side and a few 'decorations' here and there, just a normal pair of boots right? Wrong, what most people don't know is that these boots contain over 50 weapons, which makes it much easier to win fights.

In other words I look... Normal. It's weird, I'm so used to looking like I did when I was cursed, I forgot what it feels like to just be me.

I like it.

I love it.

I guess this is the gods' way of telling me...

~I'm nearly there ~