This is going to be a long month

No one's P.O.V.

"So,why did you call us here?"Percy and Angelina asked at the same time.

"Let's wait for the Athena and Aphrodite cabins to get here," Zeus said but all the gods looked excited and Angelina and Percy exchanged worried glances.

"THEY'RE HERE!"Apollo yelled.

"So what's this all about?"Percy and Angelina said in unison again.

"Guys that's getting creepy!"Apollo said and all the gods nodded other than Hades.

"No it's not," they said.

"Okay well the reason we called you all here is that we were playing truth or dare-"Poseidon started with a pained expression on his face but Malcolm interrupted him,

"Wait-you, the olympians, play truth or dare?"

"Apparently, it's really quite odd. As I was saying we were playing it then Ares," Poseidon stopped and glared at Ares,"dared me to switch kids with Athena and Aphrodite for a month"

"What!" the kids yelled.

"Yeah, so for the next week the Athena kids get to live in the Aphrodite cabin, the Aphrodite kids in the Poseidon cabin with Tyson and the Poseidon kids in the Athena cabin and then you'll come back here to know which cabin to go to next"Zeus said.

All the demigods were speechless, all except Angelina.

"But that's not fair!"she and Percy exclaimed. Everyone was surprised that Percy talked, including himself, as he was staring off into space.

Demeter happened to see Hades facial expression,a mixture of amusement and guilt and said, "Hades what did you do?"

"I may have used a little bit of magic so that when one of them says something, the other says it at the same time and everyday it's a different thing like sometimes they can't talk or always have to tell the truth"

"Why would you do that and how long does it last?"

Hades shrugged,"About a month and I did it because it's fun to watch!"

Percy and Angelina sighed.

                                        ~This was going to be a long month~