Bad memories

I couldn't decide what to do for this chapter so I thought I'd do a chapter of Angelina and Percy's past. I'm going to do a few of their memories in no ones P.O.V and I might mention the memories in later chapters. Enjoy!

Bad Memories

Percy and Angelina are 8 years old in this memory:

Percy and Angelina woke up tied down to their beds, bleeding in more places than imaginable. They struggled out of their ropes and got out of bed.

"Are you all right?" they asked each other at the same time.

"I'm fine just need to disinfect my cuts," Percy said.

"O.K. Same," Angelina replied. She looked around, "You know we should really get a first-aid kit in here."

"That would be a good idea," Percy agreed.

"We need to find one right now though." 

"We can go to school thay have one." 

"Well then let's go to school."

Five minutes later they were ready to go to school, after grabbing their backpacks, getting changed and stopping most of the bleeding (not necessairly in that order). Then they walked to the window, Percy climbed out first grabbing the pole and sliding down. 

Angelina was sitting on the window ledge about to grab the pole, when Gabe stormed in and yelled "Where do you think you're going?" 

Angelina was so surprised that she fell out of the window with a loud scream, and onto the sidewalk was knocked unconcious and had a sprained wrist, a broked leg, a twisted foot and a concussion. It was one of the worst days of her life.

They're 9 years old in this memory:

"Come on Percy we have to get home" Angelina yelled to Percy running along the sidewalk.

"I'm going as fast as I can, you think I want Gabe to hurt me?"They arrived at the apartement building and stopped in front of their door.

"Well we're here"Percy stated.

"Yep" Angelina replied.

"Guess we should walk in and just get this over with"

"Let's go"They opened the door and Gabe was right in front of them, holding a whip.

"You're late"he growled."I'm going to start with you"he said turning to Percy. He started to hit Percy's back and was about to hit his lower back(where his Achilles heel is now)when Angelina, who had been watching through her fingers, stepped in front of Percy.

"Don't hurt him"she said confidently, Gabe,who had the whip raised, slashed her across the face from the top left side of her face,over her left eye and her lip, to the right side of her screamed and fell to the groun. When Percy kneeled down next to her and Gabe hit him in the back of the head, knocking him unconcious.

Percy and Angelina are 10 years old and at boarding school in this memory:

"Percy I dare you to kiss Angelina on the lips," Percy lookeed down at himself he couldn't chicken out of this dare, he only had his boxers on and he did not want to go nude.

"Umm... O.K. I guess"he looked at Angelina with an apologetic face and leaned in and kissed her. It would have been bad considering Gabe used to rape them, but it was terrible because Percy had just thrown up and Angelina's mouth was bleeding. When they pulled back, they both ran off to throw up in the never returned to the game.

5 minutes after they were done throwing up they went to Percy's room to talk.

"You know Gabe ruined us, right?"Angelina said.

"At this point I'm ready to kill myself," Percy replied.

"Why couldn't we have had a normal childhood?"Angelina demanded."Why did mom have to marry that good for nothing Smelly Gabe?"Then Angelina did the most surprising thing of all;she burst into tears something she hadn't done for years.

"What if she did it because she hates us or what if it was because dad left?"Angelina sobbed."I HATE DAD! I HATE HIM FOR LEAVING AND GETTING US STUCK WITH SMELLY GABE! I HATE HIM FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH MOM AND HAVING US! I HATE HIM FOR NOT STAYING UNTIL WE WERE BORN AND FOR NOT WATCHING OVER US! I HATE HIM! she finished her rant and said quietly,"I hate dad"Then she ran out of the room leaving behind a stunned Percy.