A very weird week

Just as a reminder:Athena kids are going to live in the Aphrodite cabin, the Aphrodite kids in the Poseidon cabin with Tyson and the Poseidon kids in the Athena cabin. The kids switching cabins are:Malcolm and Annabeth from the Athena cabin,Mitchell and Piper from the Aphrodite cabin and Percy and Angelina from the Poseidon cabin.

Chapter 7

Percy's P.O.V Day 1

After the gods let us leave Angelina and I went back to our cabin to pack. For a week in the Athena cabin. I wouldn't have minded as much if Annabeth was living in there still but she's not. She'll be living in the Aphrodite cabin for a week.Great!

"Ugh this is going to be torture!"Angelina exclaimed.

"I know right!"I said,then I said everything I was thinking a minute ago."Did I just say that out loud?"

"Aww, Perce you love Annabeth that's so sweet"Well there's my did she just say something was sweet?Angelina clamped a hand over her mouth,"I didn't mean to say that!"

"Well you did and apparently we're both saying whatever's on our mind"

"That's really odd"Angelina commented and she's right.

"So I am right"she said.

"What I didn't say anything!"I protested.

"But you thought it"she replied the door opened and Tyson walked in.

"Brother!"he yelled and gave me a hug.

"Can't...Breath"then he let go.I held my ribs,"well on the bright side I think you shifted my ribcage back into place."

"Why wasn't it in place?"Angelina asked me.

"Annabeth was very happy to see me when we came to camp for the summer."I replied.

"Ah,hey we should probably get going Percy,"she grabbed our bags."Bye Tyson!"and we walked out of the arrived at the Athena cabin,knocked then walked in.

"How do you people survive in here?It's so organized and meant for brainiacs!"I stared at me.

"Sorry we have to say everything that's on our minds today..."Angelina Athena kids nodded in understanding.

"Alright, well we don't have any activities today since you guys are moving in. You two can have the bunk bed in the far corner."one kid over to the bunk bed.

"Hey why hasn't anyone slept here in a while?"Angelina asked.

"There's a spider that crawls in through a hole in the wall and goes on the bottom bed."

Angelina shrugged "spiders I'm fine with,but no one bring in a snake." Everyone nodded in fear since she was glaring at them. Unfortunately for her,she didn't know at the time the Stolls heard her.

Then she turned to me,"I'll take the bottom bunk and you can have the top."

"Alright,cause personally I didn't want a spider crawling on me in the middle of the night."Oops didn't mean to say that.

Angelina smirked"Exactly"

No ones P.O.V Day 2 6:47a.m

Angelina woke up feeling something odd moving on her face. She opened her eyes and saw a 3 1/2 foot bull snake slithering around on her face. She turned ghostly white and tried to stay quiet but couldn't. She screamed bloody murder.

Everyone in the cabin jumped out of bed and stared at the bull snake. When Percy saw it he said "Angelina don't move if that bull snake bites you you'll die in 60 seconds."