#69: He Receives A Tweet From TW After You Two Fighting

Louis: 

@TomTheWanted: @Louis_Tomlinson you clear the fucking mess you made. Y/N is still crying because of the fight. If you hurt her more, I will make sure you hurt instead.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @TomTheWanted it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't because of you. 

@TomTheWanted: @Louis_Tomlinson I don't care... you hurt her, I hurt you if you don't clear the mess. I give you one hour. 

@Louis_Tomlinson: @TomTheWanted is she at your place?!

Zayn: 

@MaxTheWanted: @zaynmalik why is Y/N crying? She refuses to tell me the real reason but I know that you are involved. 

@zaynmalik: @MaxTheWanted yeah it could be true that it's because of me. 

@MaxTheWanted: @zaynmalik then you deserve to get hit in the face, don't you think? 

@zaynmalik: @MaxTheWanted I know, I've hurt her and I deserve it but please tell her to answer my calls. I'm sorry. 

Liam: 

@SivaTheWanted: @real_liam_payne I thought you were real gentelman but I guess I was wrong. Y/N told me everything. Just because you dislike us, don't fight with her because of me.

@real_liam_payne: @SivaTheWanted I didn't fight with her on purpose. I know I messed up. I'm sorry. 

@SivaTheWanted: @real_liam_payne why are you apoligizing me when you have to apoligize to Y/N? 

@real_liam_payne: @SivaTheWanted I know that I have to apoligize to her. 

Niall: 

@JayTheWanted: @NiallOfficial just because Y/N wanted to go out with me doesn't mean she is cheating on you. I'll go on tour for year so it's fair for her to hang out with me. But you decide to accuse her for cheating. 

@NiallOfficial: @JayTheWanted I know, I made mistake and I regret it. I can't take back everything I said but at least, what can I do to see her? I know she is at your place. 

@JayTheWanted: @NiallOfficial you can try and come at my place but I doubt I will even let you in. She stopped crying after 5 minutes and she went to sleep. 

@NiallOfficial: @JayTheWanted but tomorrow will I be able to see her. I regret everything, man. She is my Princess and I need her in my life. Tell her I'm sorry. 

Harry: 

@NathanTheWanted: @Harry_Styles I get that your fans hate Y/N but when they hate her because of the fact she is my friend and you do nothing but start a fight with her, not cool, man. 

@Harry_Styles: @NathanTheWanted you don't even know half of the story behind our fight. 

@NathanTheWanted: @Harry_Styles trust me, I know more than you know. If you don't make her feel safe and loved then you don't deserve her. 

@Harry_Styles: @NathanTheWanted I do deserve her. I love her and I'm sorry that I fought with her. Tell me where she is. Please. 

A/N: 

I'm so sorry guys that I wasn't updating anything and I feel horrible about promising and then letting you all down. I am horrible person. Hit me, slap me or hate me but I do deserve it. I can't tell you how sorry I am about this. I tried updating and writing but lately I failed it.  I didn't have any ideas or anything. I even barely wrote this preference and I know it's shit but at least I tried. I'm so sorry guys. I will understand if you hate me, I deserve it. I don't know what is really happening with me and writing but I can't even write a sentence anymore. 

QUESTION: What do you REALLY think about me? Be honest. 

SHIP ME WITH ONE OF THE BOYS. (it's me on sidebar) 

THANK YOU SO MYCH FOR 620K READS. I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE WITH UPDATES BUT IT STILL MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THESE SHITS I POST, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH OF WHAT YOU GUYS DO. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

Btw, today Dan from District 3 replied to me again and I died. Yay for me!!!

I will try and update more.