#65: You Get Hate

Louis: 

You were always known as that strong girl who doesn't care about what others think about you or the wway you dress until this day. You went to shop just in sweat pants, Louis superman t shirt, messy pony tail and no make up. Few girls followed you  the whole time. Commenting on how you look 'ugly', 'what Lou sees in her', 'just leave Lou alone' were said right behind you and for the first time in your life, you broke, letting all those rude things take over your mind. You left shop barely holding tears and ran back to your flat in tears streaming down your face. What shocked you the most was seeing all the boys in living room after you came in, in tears streaming down. "Babe, what's wrong?" 

Zayn: 

Hate wasn't rare thing in your relationships, it was something daily. Zayn received tons of hate everyday so that's why he doesn't go on Twitter anymore, even though he begged you not to go online and read those stuffs they send you, you did read them anyway which lead on this situation you are right now, sitting on lip in bathroom holding razor in your hands wanting to cut but before you even cut , Zayn comes in shocked and sad at seeing razor in your hands. "Y/N..." that was all he says before kneeling in front of you. 

Liam: 

You were writing your goodbye letter or tweet on Twitlonger. "I won't ever understand why you hate me? Loving Liam isn't crime and I know I did big mistake by falling in love with celebrity. Him being in the biggest boyband, I knew that his fans will hate me for me. I'm not beauty queen or ever popular. I though you all wanted for them to date normal girl but here I am, writing this because of hate I get and I can't take it anymore. Thank you all for making me unhappy and I know this will make Liam unhappy too. You all won." After this was sent, you took those pills and soon felt dizzy and closed your eyes. 

Niall:

You get hate because of two reasons. 1. You are Niall's Princess. 2. You are friend with Jay from The Wanted. You no matter who sent hate to Jay, you stuck up for him. He didn't deserve hate he was receiving even though it caused for you to receive hate too. Directioners accused you on cheating with Niall and called you in so many rude names. It really stuck inside of your mind and made you feel like crap and cry. 

Harry: 

You knew that they hated you and loved to send hate to you and make fun of you about your style, body and other things but you tried not to give them waht they want that easily. 'Die, bitch', 'you ='re ugly', 'Harry deserves better', 'you're fat' those were the tweets that filled your mentions daily. When they make fun of your body or you, you listen to 'Little Things'and try not to listen to what haters are saying but when tweets ike 'die, bitch', 'I hope she gets killed', 'kill yourself' just literally stuck in your mind. You layed on bed and cried while listening to 'Little Things' and all you heard in your mind was 'Die'. 

A/N: Sorry they are short, though.

I just wasn't able to write them longer through blurry eyes, filled with tears. This preference was inspired from getting hate myself. Idk if you all know what happened on Twitter today with all those pathetic trends like #RIPZaynMalik #RIPMaxGeorge and #RIPTheWanted... funny thing that TWFANMILY gets blamed for trending RIP Zayn when all tweets in that trend was from Directioners tweeting like this 'the wanted fans started this, let's trend RIPMAXGEORGE as payback'. I'm just saying that I stuck up for The Wanted and by that I got hate and telling me to die. idk I just can't get it out of my mind anymore. I cried for past two hours now and from happy self I'm stuck in this sad self. This is basically what I got.

She: hahaha i'm happy for 1st time on someone's death #RIPMaxGeorge #RIPMaxGeorge #RIPMaxGeorge 

Me: you know Karma is watching you.

She: shut up bitch.. God is happy for his death.. #RIPMaxGeorge keep calm.. keep calm

Me: yeah how mature of you. You deserve a cake for your stupidity. Seriously. A CAKE FOR IT.

She: you know what jealous bitch you and your Wanted is floop super floop.. i don't want your opinion... Die!!!

Me: how ironic, 1D stands up against bullying yet directioners becomes bullies themself. They will definitely be proud of you.

She: oh really.. i smell something... Someone is burning.

something is Burning, right?? medic for you.. #RIPMaxGeorge pic.twitter.com/WrNhmu52Nh

I'm just so fed up from this and it really made me cry. I never thought something like this would make me feel like I feel. When I was depressed I really wanted to die and I thought nobody is gonna  miss me or everyone is better without me and now this... I'm still crying and my hands are trembling. Thank you so much for making me feel like this. I hope you are happy. 

Anyway, just please stop the hate toward The Wanted, there are so many people who are still alive because of them. 

Sorry about writing this down.