#83: You're Roomates But He Hates You Because...

GUYS THERE MIGHT BE SOME SEXUAL CONTEST IN THIS ONE SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE OR UNDERAGE PLEASE DON'T READ IT BECAUSE I AM NOT REALLY LOOKING FOR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TOWARDS IT. SO THANK YOU. ENJOY LOVELIES.

Louis:

You are roomates but he hates you because you are mean to him.

You always finish your classes in college an hour earlier than your roomate Louis, and you always end up listening to your favourite band Fall Out Boys on the loudest you can. You always loved to enjoy an hour with yourself and your music when you were alone in the room but once Louis comes back you have to be all "civil" and "nice" because he needs time to do his work and so on. But you never were nice or close that. It was like 5.45pm and he came inside the room carrying 5 more books for his big college project. "Oh great, you are back." you groan annoyed yet kept the music on. Not even caring about his presence. "Do you mind to turn off the music?" Louis asks once he put the books on his study table. "Do I?" you ignore him and kept on listening to the music. After a while he is standing in front of your laptop and shuts it down. "What the fuck are you doing, little boy?" you get out of bed angry. "I asked you to turn it off, but you didn't and I have to study." he answers and turns around to his side of the room. "Oh no you don't even turn your back on me." you say angrily. "Just because you are some kind of stupid little Prince boy, doesn't mean I am gonna treat you like everyone else will, licking your arse and feet after you. You are literally nobody here, everyone hangs out with you because you are Prince and they are using you. You seriously are stupid that you have never noticed that." You were facing Louis and there was no big space between your faces, you were so close to him. You could even see tears in his eyes. Louis was looking at you, you were looking at him both breathing like you haven't been able to breath. After few seconds of awkward staring at each other, Louis breaks his gaze and takes of his glasses because his vision was blurry. "You are mean, Y/N. And I hate you." he says sitting on his bed and not even making an eye contact with you. "Oh boo hoo, life goals." you say turning around and right before you got to your bed, he presses you against the wall. "Oh looks like you actually have something in you." you laugh as his attempt to be strong fails. But before you know, he presses his lips against yours.

Zayn:

You are roomates but he hates you because you are having sex in your room.

"Oh my god, Ryan, don't stop, please....ahh." you moan as Ryan keeps moving in and out of you. You were close to orgasm that you just couldn't keep still and scrathed his back as he was hitting your G-spot. Ryan, your currect boyfriend, was kissing your neck, with one hand he was touching your boob and made you moan even more than before but before you even got to reach your orgasm, Zayn, your roomate, walked in on you two having sex. "Oh my god, why does this always keeps happening to me." he whines as he covers his eyes. Ryan fell out of bed awkwardly showing oh his manhood. You covered yourself with a sheet and yell at Zayn, "Do you even know how to knock, Zayn, for fuck sake?" Zayn threw Ryan his clothes from the floor. "Leave, man." He left without even blinking twice. "Oh and Y/N this is also my room so I don't see a reason why I should knock. Maybe have sex with your "fuck buddy" in his room not here. I still want to sleep at nights without seeing him naked and same goes to you." Zayn goes to window and opens it. You are still shocked in your bed with just a sheet between you and Zayn. You wrap it around you and get up from bed and you walk in front of Zayn. You knew what you will do and did it. You slapped him. "That's for being a dick." And then you try to slap him once more but he catches your wrist right before it landed on his other cheek. "Try that again and I will..." his gaze was cold and he smelled of cigarettes. "And you will do what? Hit me?" you say out of anger. Everyone thought Zayn Malik was the bad boy and everyone was scared of him, even Ryan was. And once you found out he is your roomate, you weren't so happy about it because of his reputation. "Huh, oh great you think so low of me, don't you? What else can you think of me now? That I will touch you and do something you don't want to?" he says without showing any emotions like it doesn't hurt him when people think he is the worst people on Earth and would do anything to hurt someone. "I didn't mean it." you whisper looking in his beautiful eyes. Zayn was still holding onto your wrist and then he let it go. He kept staring at you for a while and the shook his head, leaving the room and taking his laptop with him. "I never ever want to see him in this room, do you get that?" dark haired boy said and then he stops "Oh, and do you know that he is also fucking your 'so called bestfriend'?" And then he was gone.