#31: Your Child Doesn't Recognize Him

Your Child Doesn't Recognize Him

Louis:

Today was the day when Louis comes back from 8 months touring around. You were thrilled that your loving boyfriend who will be your husband after 3 months will be home with you and little Tobby. Before 9 months you gave birth to him and Lou wasn't there with you because of tour and managment didn't let him go. Tobby is 9 month old baby who haven't seen his own dad not even once. You hadn't even done Skype chats with Louis due the busy life you have. Taking care of little boy is really hard and especially if you have to take care of him alone is way more harder than you thought. You headr front doors opening and you already knew who was coming in. "Babe, I'm home." your boyfriend called out and dropped his bags on floor next to his shoes. You were sitting on sofa in living room, holding Tobby in your arms. He fell asleep while you were singing Little Things to him. Lou stood behind your back, peaking at him, his son and smiled spread across his face. "He looks like you." he whispered in your ear. "Might be but he has your personality." you smiled back at him giving him kiss on lips. "I missed you so much!" Louis mumbled against your lips. "Can I hold him?" He sat next to you still holding his gaze on Tobby. "Sure." you said and handed Louis Tobby. He gently stoke his cheek and kissed his forehead but then out of sudden Tobby woke up and started crying. "Shh it's okay boy. I'm your daddy." Louis cooed but it only caused him to cry more. You knew this would happen and you took Tobby back in your arms rocking him back and forth. "He doesn't recognize me." Louis whispered mournfully. You looked at him and saw tears streaming down his cheeks. Then it hit you even more than before. "He does, I've talked about you and showed photos, videos of you. He does recognize you." you started crying and Tobby took a quick glance at his father and little smiled creept at his little chubby face. "Dada."  your son said. Your jaw left hanging because it was his first words coming out of his mouth. "Does he...?" You cut Louis off, "No, it's his first word." you said in awe. "So he does recognize his daddy. How are you my little boy." Louis took his tiny little hand and played with it. At first Tobby didn't recognize his own daddy but then he did recognize Louis.

Zayn:

Yours and Zayn's little girl Hope was year and two months old. When Zayn left for your she was only 3 months old and now it's been 11 months since he wen't to tour around the world. And you were scared that Hope might not recognize him when he comes back so you always showed her photos of your husband, showed all the videos on Youtube of him and One Direction but when the day came, you never thought something like this would actually happen. You were crying on sofa while Zayn went out to club after Hope not recognizing him. He came home so happy and all, bought so many stuffs to his girls but when Hope came to living room, she looked at Zayn and asked you, "Who is he?" It really hurt Zayn and he thought at first that she was playing a joke on him but when she said she doesn't have daddy, it hurt him even more. It felt like someone was stabbing him straight through the heart. You made her go to her room and play with her toys while you and Zayn had a fight. "Why didn't you tell her about me?" Zayn shouted crying. "I did, I did everything for her to know about her daddy." you replied to him, holding your face in your hands crying. "Then tell me why didn't she recognize me and said that she doesn't have dad?" Zayn got angrier and threw the nearest vase at wall, breaking it in million pieces. It totally scared the crap out of you because Zayn never got angry at you or even broke things. "I don't know." you whispered slightly scared of your own husband. "Bullshit." Zayn yelled, "I'm gonna go out. Don't call me, okay." With that he left your house and came home only with help of Liam who helped you to get him in bed. You told Liam all about what happened and told you to give  a little time to Zayn to think straight and hope that his baby girl will recognize her own daddy.