#32: He Wants You To Strip For Him

He Wants You To Strip For Him

Louis:

"You what?" you looked at Louis with eyes wide open. "I want you to strip for me. I haven't seen you naked for like past 6 months. Please babe." Louis grinned cheekily. You crossed your arms and glared at him. "Nope." "But babe please. I will do anything if you do it for me." he madew those puppy eyes you couldn't resist. "Okay but if you record it, you are so dead." you pushed him on bed. Well, you didn't even get to start stripping because he coudln't wait for you to and strip you by himself.

Zayn:

"Is there anything you want babe?" you asked you boyfriend who turns out is sick at the moment. He made a thinking face and then said, "I want you to strip for me." Your jaw left hanging and you giggled. "But you are sick." "I don't care." Zayn swallowed hard. "Okay." you winked at him and was about to pull your shirt off but Zayn stopped you. "Do it slowly." You groaned and obeyed him. You stripped out of your shirt slowly and threw it at his face laughing and then running downstairs. Last thing you heard from him was "You will get later for this."

Liam:

You were slightly shocked of what Liam has asked you to do. If he was right next to you in person, you might have obeyed him but doing something like that through Skype wasn't the best thing. "Love, will you do it?" Liam questioned you. "Only if you do it too." you gave him a shy smile. "Okay. I don't mind it at all." He stripped out of his clothes faster than you thought. Now he was sitting on bed almost naked, wearing his boxers on. "Now it's your turn babe." You nodded and started to unbottom your shirt. You were in bra when you heard noises coming from screen and then you heard Harry saying "Hi Y/N. Stripping for Daddy Directioner. Nice." You were embarrassed that you ended your call with Liam.

Niall:

"Yeah right that." Niall demanded you. He was sitting on couch in living room. You laughed at did as he said. You unzipped your dress and let it loose on floor. You were with no bra and only wearing undies. "Damn, princess you are beautiful." Niall mumbled in awe. He tugged on your arm and pulled you on top of him and kissed you passionately yet roughly. He didn't even care to get to bedroom to do the 'thing'.

Harry:

"You do remember that you lost the bet few weeks ago?" Harry winked at you. "Um, yeah I do remember. Why so?" you shrugged bit nervously, hoping he wouldn't make you do something stupid. "I want you to strip for me." he smirked maybe imagining you naked already. "Why do think I'll do it?" "Cause you love me. Come on babe do it for me. I won't make you do it after you do this time." You groaned and did as he wanted. Stripped out of your clothes, making him go crazy and crave more for you and when you were almost done, you ran off leaving him hanging there but then he ran after you.

A/N: This was fun to write. :D Okay I hope you enjoyed it and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! ^^

Sorry that Niall's are the shortest one. idk why it's short, though.