#44: He Gets Jealous (Requested)

Louis:

You will know that he is jealous because of the way his arms secures around your waist maybe he will give you a kiss on lips or cheek or even neck. He can get jealous easily and sometimes you talk with other guys just to tease him. It really pisses him off and makes him jealous. You have told him more than just one time that you would never leave him for other man because no one has an ass like him. "My man is jealous again." you peck his lips after getting out of supermarket where you met your guy friends. "Nope. Never." he crosses his arms and acts like nothing happened even though you know that he is a jealous man.

Zayn:

He never shows of that he is jealous and you can never know that, though when someone is staring at you with hungrily eyes, he will just put his hand on your hip and scoop you closer to him so that whoever is staring at his girl knows that you are taken and happy with your boy. But if still that douche is staring at you, he is gonna kiss you passionalately showing him that you are all his and noone's else. "You are mine, you know that." he mumbles against your lips. "Since when?" you ask smiling, though you start to understand why he did that. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you." he presses his lips agaisnt yours again.

Liam:

He's not usually the jealous type but when it comes to you, if he could kill with his looks then those lads who decides to stare at you would be dead by now. All he can think of is 'why did he asked you to come to this party' and 'why didn't he listen to you and stayed at your shared flat watching movies and cuddling' but now since you two are at the party there is that one particular man who just can't keep his eyes of you. He wouldn't be that mad, angry and jealous if it wasn't because of the fact that he is your friend and you are talking with him, laughing at his stupid jokes. But then he finally decides to go up to you and ask you for a dance. He never loosened his grip around your waist and showed that dude that you are taken by Liam James Payne.

Niall:

Should he be jealous? He always thought that he will never get jealous because he knows that you are his Princess and only his but boy, he was wrong, so wrong. Jealously hit him like tornado which he wasn't able to shake off. That feeling he had running throught his veins made him so angry and mad. You were wearing really tight dress that he personally loves but when someone scans your body up and down, he can't control himself. Jealously is something new for Irish lad but he knows that he would never want to feel it again. However, he gets jealous easily because your beauty is something that no one can resist even himself.

Harry:

To be honest you love seeing and experience jealous Harry Styles because it turns you on, however sometimes it's not even great to have jealous man next to you. His jaw is tightened, fists clenched and he sends detah glares to that shit head who is checking his girl. When you notice his sudden mood swing, you laugh about it to which he replies to you with passionate yet rough kiss on lips. It takes you off guarded but answer to his kiss whislt wrapping your hands around his neck tightly. He picks you up and your legs already wraps around his torso. This just means something fun which involves bed and clothes off. Yes, it might not be the place where to show so much of PDA but he was mad and needed to show that man that you are his.

A/N: YAY HORAN I UPDATED!!!!!

Updating every day now or trying to... if I don't update every day either way it's because I'm so lazy and too bored to do that or I had no inspiration or I was an ass who just didn't do what I was suppost to do.

I finally, FINALLY came up with awesome nickname for you all.... DRUMS PLEASE... carrot soldiers. idk I find it really funny and yeah. So let's stick with that nickname for you all awesome peoples. So what do you think??? You all are carrot soldiers but there will be one lady who will be LITTLE CARROT SOLDIER BECAUSE SHE IS PERFECT LADY!

Officially this preference was supost to be posted before hour or so but was suppost to be posted before hour or so but there was that one lady who distracted me so much that I got carried away. Well I don't blame her... I mean, she is awesome and our convo was freakin' hilarious. @GeogiaTth you are my little carrot soldier. Let's keep it that way and be awesome! Love you already!!!! <33

Oh and keep sending me those questions.... I already have 8 questions to answer but we can get more till my birthday, can't we?

VOTE AND COMMENT! (:

Love you all my carrot soldiers. Stay beautiful and the way you are! <33