#2: Your First Date

Your First Date

Louis:

He wanted it to be special without fans showing up and paparazzi so he took you for a walk in beach at late hour. You watched sunset and end up all wet because of splashing water on each other. You gave him on cheek when he you were back home.

Zayn:

At first he though you wouldn’t like the surprise of first date but after reaching the destination. You were speechless. You spent your first date horse back riding though Zayn was quite scared of horses. Once you told him that you love horses and he took you there to see them. At the end of the date you kissed him on cheek as thank you for date.

Liam:

Your first date was in cinema watching The Avengers. You both loved Iron Man. He holds your hand the whole time. After movie was over, he took your hand and led you to park. You spent there hours talking about movie and stuffs.

Niall:

Of course he too you to Nandos. You loved that place as much as Niall does. You had an amazing time chillin’ with Niall and of course eating. At the end of the date he bought you a bouquet of roses and kissed your forehead.

Harry:

He took you to carnival. You spent hours there going to every possible fun fair. He even won you stuffed teddy bear and kitty. At the end of the date he won a kiss on cheek from you.