#21: You Want To Give Up On...

You Want To Give Up On...

Louis:

... university you go. After you started dating Louis your life changed and it got really hard keeping up with studies. Fans even found out where you study and keeps going there asking for pictures. Your teachers even get annoyed because of One Direction fans going there. "Lou, I need to talk with you." you whispered nervously. You decided to tell him about your desicion. "What, babe." asked your loving boyfriend, lifting his arm up behind his head. "I... I decided to quit uni. I can't do this anymore when your fans go there and annoy my teachers and everyone else." you bit your lip and tried to avoid his gaze but he tilted your chin with his index finger and looked into your eyes. "No, you can't, babe." "Louis, I give up. I can't concentrate on studying when they are outside camping and screaming. My proffesors get mad too and other students hate me." you started to cry. Studies actually meant so much to you because you were studying what you love and wanted to do in your life but lately they have taken away your joy. "Babe, no you can't do that. You should never give up on something you love. I will try to speak to them. Promise me you will never give up on something you love." Louis spoke as he pressed his lips against your. "I will try." you smiled and layed beside him. Next morning when you woke up and logged onto Twitter, you saw Louis' tweet 'Guys please stop going to @Y/T/N's uni. She even wanted to give up on her studies. Please if you love me guys you will stop.'

Zayn:

.... wanting to please everyone including yourself. Since you started dating Zayn Malik all you do is try to please everyone starting from his fans to yourself. Zayn knew all along what you were doing but didn't do anything 'cause he knew you wouldn't listen to him. "Zayn, I decided to give up on trying to please everyone." one day you told Zayn about it. When he heard you saying that his face lit up. "It was about time, Boo. You shouldn't have thought about trying to please them. You know that I love you and only you." Zayn lifted you up and spun around. "I love you too." you said before kissing him.

Liam: 

... your relationships because of all the hate you constantly get. You have been dating Liam for more than a year and you love dearly but the hate has got to you really badly. You barely cope with it and this was the day when you broke down in front of Liam while watching Toy Story 3. "Baby, what's wrong?" your boyfriend asked stopping the movie. "I can't take it anymore." you cried out only feeling pain in your chest. "Can't take what?" Liam looked more worried than before. "This." you gestured to yourself and Liam, "Liam I can't... fans hate me and I think you are better off without me. You will be happy, they will be happy." you were crying even more which only caused Liam to cry too. "Love, don't... I won't be happy if you leave. I love you, we will get through it together. Please don't give up on us."

Niall: 

... eating because some of your school mates and Niall's fans who called you fat and it got stuck in your brains telling you how fat you are. You believed them. "Babe, want some?" Niall your boyfriend asked offering you one of his burgers. You wanted to take it because you haven't eaten anything for 3 days now. "Nah I'm good." you lied though your stomach spoke for itself. "Princess, are you starving yourself?" he looked at you with concern written in his eyes. You shook your head as no but then your stomach spoke again. "You are. You are hungry, princess. Eat it." he gave you one of his burgers but you didn't take it. "Okay, you don't eat, I don't eat either." Niall stated pushing away his burger. "But you can't live without eating." you spoke after swallowing hard. "I can't live without you too, Y/N. Don't listen to anyone who keeps you are fat. You are not fat, I love your curves, you should too. Please, don't starve yourself. I can't stand seeing you doing this to yourself." And it helped, you started to eat again.

Harry: 

... your dream being a writer. You have always been book worm and loved writing. When you turned 14, you decided that you want to be a writer. You have been writing your book for 5 years now and it's still in the beginning. "Ah, I give up." you screamed at your laptop screen. You thought that Harry wasn't home but you were wrong. "Babe?" Harry questioned you. "What?" you spit back. "You can't give up on your dream. You can't." Harry whispered while coming closer to you. "I can't do it, Harry. I can't even finish this book, I've been writing for 5 years now. What kind of writer am I?" now you were crying. "Baby, listen to me. It doesn't matter for how long you write it. You have to believe in yourself. I believe in you, kitten you should too. And maybe you have to start writing new story." your boyfriend took laptop away from you and pulled you up on his lap, "Don't give up on your dreams." and he hugged you tightly.

A/N: Yay I updated again. :) I'm so happy because this book has hit 2k reads. I'm so happy and thank you all. Love you guys! <333

Any requests???

Btw, why nobody writes Ed Sheeran preferences? Like come on why nobody writes them? I need them. Maybe I will write them. hahah who knows, though I have tons of stories to write. :D But if I write Ed Sheeran preferences who would read them?

Guys check out my their stories. Would mean the world. ^^

And sorry that some of them are longer than others. (: