HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my carrot sodliers!

I have HUGE announcement to make but let's wait a bit for it. I have to tell a bit about how I came up with that announcement. I'm really excited about it, though and I really hope you will be happy too.

Basically, yesterday I decided to delete all my 1D fics, I've already started. I deleted 'LIGHT OF MY LIFE', 'WAIT FOR A MIRACLE', 'ANOTHER WORLD', 'DEAR DIARY' and 'I AM OK'. I really had to do it because I seriously don't know what to write or do with them so deleting was the best choise, right now.

But now I'm gonna start completely new 1D fanfic. At first, I wanted to ask for your opinion on which fanfic should I write... I have like 10 ideas for new fanfic. I came up with those ideas maybe before 6 months and then yesterday at night I came up with new idea and I think I'm gonna go with it but for fun maybe I will write 5 ideas down here so you can vote for one. So I'm gonna write those ideas down.

1. LOUIS - BROKEN MODEL (AU)

Louis Tomlinson is the most famous male model. He's arrogant, sassy, funny, rich but broken. Not fame nor money can fix him. Louis wants to quit his model career but manager doesn't allow him so he decides to ran away and try to live his life in another country. After he moved to London, he meets few lads who he finds funny and likeable.  He asks them for help and then meet one of thier girlfriend who blew Louis away from reality. He falls in love with his new friends girlfriend. Will it ruin their friendship? Will Louis ever be unbroken again?

2. ZAYN - MISTAKE BY MISTAKE (AU)

Being Zayn Malik's wife sucks when you don't feel loved. That's how Vivian feels. He's a bad boy who spends nights at clubs, get drunk, sells drungs for living and sometimes he goes sleeping with sluts. Being 25 years old you have to know what love is but Zayn doesn't really know. He did mistake bu mistake but will he save his life and marriage with the girl who he loves or loved?

3. LIAM - FAIRTYTALES DON'T EXIST! (AU)

Emily's father got married again. His new wife has a daughter from his first marriage around Emily's age. Her name is Danielle. It wouldn't be that bad if she didn't try to ruin her life. Liam Payne is one of the most popular guy in school and every girl wants to be with him but there is only one girl who he wants. He doesn't know who she is, only Twitter username @Purple_Piano. Who is this mistery person?

4. NIALL - APPEREANTLY I'M "DATING" NIALL HORAN.

Alice with her best friends Mike, Louise and Betty decides to have summer trip outside their little country. They find their way to London where they all fall in love with city and decided to spend their summer there. They never thought that this summer would be like this. Accidentally meeting One Direction. No one even imagined something like that happening but what to do when you are "dating" Niall Horan not even knowing that?

5. HARRY - (TITLE STILL UNKNOWN) (AU)

Twin sisters, Marian and Darcy, moves from Washington to London and starts new year in new school. They are completely identical twins but their personallities are different. Marian is confident, bitchy, selfish and arrogant, however, Darcy is quite shy, intelligent, low self-esteem and book worm. At first day they meet group of cute lads but only one caught their eyes. He's tall, sexy, has curly hairs, breathtakingly beatiful green orbs and dimples. Marian will do anything to get him even if it means pretending to be Darcy... she will do anything.

So those are those one who I could write but I will start writing Harry's fanfic, I really find it interesting and I have already started writing it but for fun we can vote for maybe next fanfic I could write. All you have to do is comment number from 1 to 5.

Soldiers, can you please help me to came up with title for Harry's fic? I have two options but I would love if you help me with title.

CHANGING TWINS or PRETENDING TO BE HER. If you have better title you can comment it and I will dedicate first chapter for you.

If you make or know someone who makes covers, please tell me about it. All who would make a cover for Harry's fic, will get chapter dedicated to you.

Basically that's what this HUGE announcement is.

I'M GOING TO WRITE NEW FANFIC AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL WILL READ IT. I WORK REALLY HARD ON NEW CHAPTERS AND THEY ARE ALWAYS LONG. I DON'T LIKE SHORT CHAPTERS.

Tell me what you think and would you read it.

Love, Agita. xx