Chapter Eleven: The Public

Thump thump.  Thump thump.  I could hear a heartbeat.  My eyes opened slightly and looked around.  My head was resting on Nick's chest.  His arms were still wrapped around me, keeping me warm throughout the night.  His chest was softly moving up and down, taking his breaths in and out.  His mouth was slightly open, his eyes shut and all was perfect.  I wrapped my arms around him and looked at his face.  Some would probably think I was odd, just looking at him.  I didn't care.  He was beside me and I beside him.  My eyes looked at his birthmarks lining his right side of his face, starting from the top corner of his forehead and down to his neck.

Kissing his jawline, I saw a smile appear on his lips.  Nick opened his eyes and looked down to me, "Well good morning to you too."  His arms tightened around me making my smile widen.  At the corner of my eye I saw two figures standing by.  Nick and I looked over and saw Joe and Kevin standing there, smiling with goofy looks on their faces.  "Aww look how repulsive the cute couple is!" Joe stated and smirked as he pinched Nick's cheek, "You guys didn't mess around right...?"  Joe's voice was all fatherly like.

"Joseph Adam...." Nick was turning a soft shade of pink and his voice was full of anger.  Joe laughed and ran out of sight.  Kevin followed Joe and Nick chased after Joe.  My laughter filled the bus as I gathered my some clothes to wear for the new day.  I picked out a dark purple tank top, jean shots, and placed my black Converse on my bunk.

"The shower is going to be occupied!" I shouted, making sure the boys knew not to enter the small bathroom.  I could hear the boys running around back and forth.  Heading over to shower, I heard the boys laughing as Nick was probably pounding on Joe for saying what he did.

"Jazzy, don't take too long!" Nick shouted making me smile.  My showers consisted of fifteen minutes: lathering, washing, shaving, rinsing.  Nothing more to it.  Changing into my clothes in the slightly steamy bathroom.  Opening the door I unwrapped my hair from the towel turban I created and began to brush it.  The bus was quiet.  Almost a bit too quiet.

"Boys?" I called out and walked over to the bunks.  No sound.  My eyes glanced around and no one was on the bus besides myself.  I then looked down to my bunk.  A single red rose was placed on my pillow along with a small card.  'Jazzy' was written on the front and I picked it up along with the rose.  Taking in the small aroma made me smile and then I opened up the note.  All that was written on the inside of the note was a single word: Disneyland.

I did a quick happy dance as I was excited.  The last time I went to Disneyland was when I was in the second grade.  I remembered very little of the theme park.  My second grade class had gone for a field trip.  Rushing back towards the petite bathroom, I applied mousse to my hair and quickly styled it.  Placing my contacts in I thought about how public Disneyland really was.  Many celebrities went there, including the Jonas Brothers, and now they were going to see me there with them.  I squeezed lotion onto my hand and spread it on my legs as my mind raced with many scenarios that would possibly happen at the park.  Looking at myself in the mirror, I took a deep breath in, then exhaled.  "You'll be alright," I said shakily.

I hurried over to my bag and placed my notebook inside along with all my other necessities.  Walking towards the door I grabbed a light sweater and my sunglasses.  Walking out, I saw a limo parked beside the bus.  My smiled widened as Nick walked out of the open door of the limo.  "Well hello there Jazzy.  I hope you did find my card," he stated as he held out his hand.

"I sure did," I said and smiled as I showed him the rose he gave me.  Walking over to the limo, he kissed my cheek and let me enter first.  Kevin, Joe, Frankie, and Mr. and Mrs. Jonas all were inside.  "Hi all, sorry to keep you waiting," I said with a small laugh.  I slid in beside Joe and Nick sat on the other side of me.  The limo began to make its way over to Disneyland.