Chapter Five: The Club

As much as I hated to do so, I walked back to my house and sat down on the couch.  I angrily wiped the tears away from my face and sighed.  I turned the TV on and searched for something to watch.  I just couldn't get Nick out of my head.  He made my stomach turn.  I still love the Jonas Brothers though.  They're like, the best band!  Even better than Outkast.  I know, I know, totally different bands.

I channeled to Disney Channel and smiled a little as Hannah Montana was on.  I can't help it, I loved this show.  Of course it was a re-run.  I watched and laughed at the funny parts.  The show was not doing a good job on taking Nick off the brain though.  I watched Miley Cyrus acting with Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment.  I wish my life was a television show.  It always seemed to work out in the end.

Right when I was about to shut the television off, a big knock banged on my front door.  "Frick!  Scared the crap out of me.." I said to myself as my heart tried to settle down.  I walked over and unlocked the door and opening the door to see the one and only Nick Jonas.  He looked confused as he saw me.  Behind him, I can see Kevin, Joe, and Victoria heading into a Tahoe.  I looked back at Nick and waited for him to say something.

He finally got the idea and spoke up.  "Umm.. why are you at home?  Aren't you coming?" he asked with a slight smile on his face.  I looked at his face, I can't help it, his face is just so adorably cute and I just... No!  He lied to me.  I can't think of him like that.  Not right now anyways..

"I don't know Nick.  I'll feel.. out of the loop.  I'm not like you guys, you know?  I'm just some lame chick who lives next door.  Lame girl next door," I rambled.  Rambling sucks, you never know what you're talking about.  I looked up at him and he was just smiling.

"You don't have to be like us.  Just be yourself and you will have a blast.  Come on!  Please!  Please!!  Puh-lease!!!!!" Nick said loudly making Victoria stick her head out of the Tahoe.

"Nicky-Poo!  Come on!  I want to get my dance on!" she shouted and winked at him.  I sighed and looked at Nick.

His face looked apologetic.  "Sorry about that.  Victoria is very.. impatient," he said and chuckled a little.

I, obviously, chuckled sarcastically and waited for him to just run to her.  But no, he stayed there trying to get me to go.  "Fine, fine.  I'll go.  Let me get my bag.." I said and walked inside to grab my bag and turned the TV off.  As I grabbed the remote he laughed a little.  "What's so funny?"

"You watch Hannah Montana," Nick stated and smirked over at me.  I turned the TV off and walked out of my house closing the door and locking it.

"Yeah.. so?  I think it's funny," I said as we walked over to the Tahoe.

Nick laughed and nodded as he opened the door for me.  Of course, Victoria was sitting right there.  She looked at me and frowned shooting me a dirty look.  "Hey Victoria, can you scoot over so Jazmin can sit in the back?"

Victoria scooted over, clearly pissed that I was coming along for the ride.  Nick pulled the tab so the seat collapsed forward.  I stepped in and sat in the farthest row back.. by myself.  Nick put the seat back up and slid into the car.  Up driving was Kevin and Joe was in the passenger seat.  The middle row consisted of Victoria and Nick.  And one person in the last row.  Me.

"Off to Club Gem!" Joe shouted and the car started laughing.  Kevin began to drive onto the street and Joe was already getting bored.  I saw him picking at the gray interior of the car.  "Kevin.. are we almost there?"

I chuckled slightly as Kevin responded to his brother.  Sitting in the back was, stupid.  I was alone and no one knew I was there.  Exactly why I did not want to tag along.  The silence did drag on after that.  It was so awkward!  Dang Nick and his persuasive skills.