Chapter -3

(Pic of Gianna and Mia's dresses)

There was a knock on the door I set up in a hays, I hadn't slept well. "Girls, it's time to get up!" Kelly called through the door.

"Okay, were up!" I say kissing Mia. She wrapped her arm around me and pulled me on top of her, I giggle. "Don't be bad, come lets shower!"

We walk to the closet door and into the medium size bathroom that was purple and white with black
tile on the floor. Black and white flower were drawn on the wall and purple lanterns hung from the ceiling. The sinks sat on the wall closest to the door, the purple trimmings were so pretty. The huge rainfall shower that has like six shower heads, and a place to sit for at least three people. The big soaking tub was like a big oversize egg.

Another eyebrow window sat over the tub, letting in the rising sun. I may not be here of my own free will but I can appreciate this.

"Now I can get use to this!" I say turning the water on. I walk inside the shower and look at Mia as she puts our towels on the rack. "I might have to break a rule this morning!" I say as I grab her nipples pulling them to my lips. My hands start to touch every inch of her, and she throws her head back in ecstasy. I made my way to those juicy lips, as I hold her ass,a I drop to my kneels and push her back on the bench in the shower.

"It's going to be quick" I say running my lips around her pussy, she nods her head and spread her legs wider. I swirl my tongue right over her clit. I suck it hard and stick my finger inside her wet pussy and moved it in time, she moaned loud and I smiled and let go, I went to her breast and suck on them next, showing both all the attention. I slowed my pace with my finger then stuck them in her mouth. "Suck." I order, then put them in her ass. I kiss her to catch all her moans, as I put my other hand into her pussy and move them in time, and she cums loudly. I giggle and kiss my way to her pussy, and licking all the candy up. I smack her ass and sit her up, then wash her so we won't be to late.

When we finally left the room, the girls were standing by the at the end of the hall. "What were you two doing in there?" Eva ask looking disgusted.

"What do you think?" I question.

"A SIN!"

"It felt so good too!" Mia said and I giggled. The door opened and a butler wave us up the steps. "That's Bruno, if you ever need anything you just ask him." Kelly says as we walk through the hall to a dining room, there was a cut out fireplace on the left side of the room, it was nice. In the middle of the room was a table of eight chair with a upright rectangle cut.

Kelly and Lindsey sat on the right and Eva sat on the left Mia sat on the end and I sat next to Lindsey. They didn't touch the food, so we just waited. It took Master ten minutes to come in the dining room. He sat and grabbed a plate then put four piece of fruit on it. He looked at Mia and me and smiles. He popped a piece of strawberry in his mouth. Everyone started digging into the food, there was so much to choose from. I just got me a pancake with four strips of bacon, grits with cheese on top, and apple juice, Mia had the same.

Devin stared from Mia to me, 'I wonder what he's thinking'. I giggle. "Is something funny, Gianna?" Master or should I say Devin, says. I shake my head no. "Then why are you and Mia giggling."

"Out of habit." I say looking at Mia.

"Master, are we going out to day?" Eva say throwing daggers our way. "Somewhere fun!?"

"Maybe... Mia is there a story behind your glowing red cheeks?" He turned his head to the side. She looked at me and giggle, not answering his question. "Girls, I believe you two have misbehave!" He smiles.

"No, Master." We purr at him. His smile widens.

"You two are a sin!" Eva split.

"Well, your just a bitch!" I say.