Chapter 19

~Gia POV~

I walk to my room closing my door. As if that would keep him out. But I know he would get  my message. He had went to far. Yes, Mia was no saint. But she didn't deserve to be used and abused.

I stand looking out the window at the sun high in the sky. Not a single cloud surrounding her. I could only smile at the beauty.

"Gia, Devin wants a word with you."

"Bruno do you think I should stay with Devin? You know him better than any of us." I ask.

He looks shocked at my question. "Well I would say follow your heart. But you heart seems to be very undecided. So just let it happen." He pauses. "When you first came here, you and Mia, would kill to be together. It was all you knew - what she taught you. She groomed you to be her perfect little pet without you knowing. And now you are finding out what love is. Not the love of a parent or that of Mia. But from some guy who didn't have a scheme and you were just a piece to a puzzle. I just want you to breathe and go with the flow."

"Breathe and just let it happen." He nods. "Thanks Bruno. Your like the first person to to not choose a side and kinda force it on me."

"Well that's not my place. We love who we love. And no one can tell us any  different. How would I know how you feel about them? I'm just a guy who waits on 'Master'!" He laughs. "And your complaining about having a carefree life..." He trails off.

"The type of life people would kill for. Gold diggers can only reach for! Things people want more than anything. And your giving it up for a evenly flawed person in a worst situation. I recommend you step back and look at the bigger picture." He stands moving towards the door. I grab his hand.

"What do you see in the bigger picture?" I ask.

"Theirs more than two people in this world. And you should stop trying to find the one and fuse on your friends. And the people you know who are having a rough time! Give yourself time. Because until you see the bigger picture you don't know what you have. Are more importantly what you want." He bows and quickly leaves the room.

Well I never knew Bruno was so..... knowing.

Vote Comment Share Follow

TairBlossoms