Chapter- 17

****Eva POV****

I sit in the back seat looking out the window as Bruno drives. I knew the second Devin asked me to kill Alicia, he wants me dead or out of his hair.

He must because there's no way to kill a vampire. But I guess I will try. There's only space and opportunity, and I know Devin will not let me come home till the job is done.

We pull in front of a small shop with boarded up windows, graffiti, and a chained door.

Bruno gets out an walks to the side of the building, stopping to look back at me. He waves a hand motioning for me to come. I slowly get out. We enter the dark shop, he holds my hand as I couldn't see a think.

"Bruno! What a long time no see." A deep voice breaks the silence. "And you bring a beauty, aww, what a surprise."

Bruno chuckles. "She needs supplies to kill a vampire.... or at least try." They laugh.

"So sweetie what would you like?"

"What would you use?"

"My hands but I cant sell you that now can I?"

"You could kill her for me."

"Darling, you don't have that kind of cash. And I never fight against my kind. Now gun or knife?"

"Gun and two grenades." He lays them on the table. "Thank you, have a nice day!"  Bruno turns and walks us back to the car. We drive away and end up at Zack's house.

"She lives in this house. You have until 10 tonight to have her killed. I will return and if the mission is not complete, you will not make it home. Do not contact the police or Zack or Kelly. Good luck." He rolls the window up and speeds off.

I turn looking at the pretty house, I guess this is it!

I walk to the big brown door and knock...

****Gia POV****

Devin walks in my room. "Your making me go insane, Gia!"

"Isn't that a woman's duty?" I question.

He walks to my side smiling. "Wouldn't I like to know?" He leans into my side kissing my neck. I move away, sliding to the other side of the bed. "Love, I know you want me!" He smiles. "Your late night whimpers are making me weak."

I gasp. "I don't know what your talking about."

"My ears  don't lie. But I'm happy you listened, so I shall reward you." He stands pulling me with him to his play room. It had been months since I entered the room. "On your kneel." I fall obeying only for the pleasure I cried for.

He rips my shirt freeing my breast. He circles me once, twice, again. "On your hands." I move. He paces on and I watch him move, the way he dominating side had arrived. I felt his breath on my neck.

His hand rubs my butt slowly pulling my throng to the side, rubbing my lips as he pours oil. I moan as his hand works magic. I relax and move against his hand as he groans. I jump from two slaps on my ass. "Don't move." He clips on nipple clamps and then moves to lick my lips. I try my best to keep from moving.

"What do you want Gia?" I'm to far gone to response. "Gia!" All at once he stops.

"More! I want more. Please.." I beg letting go of my control. As I didn't want to lose Devin or become a threat. He hands return.

"I want to make you mine, my wife. But I never know how you will react. And I can't have you making a fool of my name and cause unwanted or unneeded attention. Are you trying to fuck every girl or boy that's sexy. I can't do anything with you doing that. But now I hope you understand why I did what I did."