Chapter- 18

**** Kelly POV****

I walk to the pool stopping once I see Devin punch Mia in the face. "Devin!" I whisper.

Gia was being held by Victor crying softly. And there were her true feeling, even if she couldn't see them anymore.

She may feel in love with Devin but her heart still belong to Mia.

"What the hell are you doing!" I run to Mia's side. "Oh my god, what have you done to her." She had cuts and bruises everywhere. And blood was flowing down her legs. "Devin what did you do?"

I knew the answer. I had seen this sight only once before when Zicka tried to run away. But he had not let her stay that long, but even for the week she was there. Her body had been damage.

"Why?!" I yell.

"Kelly, leave let be." Devin wips his hand off.

"I will not! You used her and now your beating on her. Devin what's wrong with you!"

"Kelly." Zack hushes me. "Don't you think your going to far?"

"She disrespected my love, I won't stand for it."

"Why is she bleed?" Gia had finally stop crying.

I look at her and frown. There was no way she would go done on Mia now!

You can not laugh, but boy would that be funny.

I frown only thinking of the gaping hole that would be her womanhood. I laugh softly as I wait for Devin to explain.

"I sent Mia to Darah to get my money back, simple?" Devin stands tall so assure of himself.

Gia walks to Mia and holds her face. "I'm sorry he did this." She kisses a cut right above Mia's left eye.

"Don't be sorry for that piece of trash!" Devin look ready to kill someone, pulling Gia away and into his arms. She pushes away.

"I don't want to hear a word you have to say. You and that damn guardian angel dude keep telling me stuff! Lord I don't care. I really don't!" She moves away from everyone.

"I CAN'T  BE WITH YOU! I DON'T LOVE YOU! I LOVE MIA, SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT. YES, I GOT SIDE TRACKED BUT THATS BECAUSE OF ALL YOUR LITTLE MIND GAMES AND ALL THE BULLSHIT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU TAKE ME BACK TO DARAH IM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND BE YOUR PERFECT LITTLE WIFE WHO NEVER SPEAKS HER MIND! THAT'S NOT ME AND IT NEVER WILL BE AND I'M NOT SORRY AT ALL YOUR A HEARTLESS MAN WHO WANTS TO BREAK ME AND MY BABY UP SHE'S MINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! A FEW BRUISES AND A PUSSY WITH NO WALL WONT SCARE ME OFF! SHE MIGHT OF HAD BAD INTENTIONS IN THE BEGIN, BUT SOMEHOW SOMEWAY WE FELL IN LOVE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." By the end of her rant Gia had falling to the ground crying.

"That's what you think!" He laughs pulling Mia to her feet. "Would you feel the same if Mia happen to die?" He hits her in the head then pushes her into the pool.

"No stop!" Victor grabs Gia and Zack grabs me.

"You see I'm the only person who makes rules around here!"

He walks in the house. Zack jumps in the pool and gets Mia. "We need to leave, come back another day!" Zack pulls me to the car, I let him as I couldn't think straight anymore.

**** Victor POV****

I let go of Gia. "You should stop testing his love for you Gia. Your still his slave, and I'd rather be the wife with a friend on the side. Then be a girl tossed around at Darah."

"I just want Mia and he's putting bugs in my ear."

"Remember who holds the key to your life not your heart! Its all a game of survival." I walk away from her and into the house. "Devin, you should lighten up on Gia! She a loose goose, give her time! She was trying to break it off at first right?"

"Yeah.."

"So she loves you too you just have to make her see it. Make sure that rings bigger than life! Good day." I walk from the house and slide into my car. There was no point in trying to help Mia, she just kept digging a deeper hole.

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms