Chapter 8.6

Life went on as if there was nothing missing. Eva sat with us at meal time or when Devin needed to feed, but other that she stay in her room, not causing any problems. Mia was unseen since she was forced out of the house.

Kelly's coming by today, I'm so happy. I haven't seen her or Lindsey for three whole months, I guess life must be good. I walk to my closet in Devin's room finding a black tank top and red shorts. I walk down the stairs to find Bruno. He was in the kitchen talking to our personal chef Brandy.

"Bruno you must go take Mia some food. Devin said Brandy can't anymore." I pause looking out the kitchen to see if I saw him. "I know she hasn't been eating right."

He frowns. "She gets three meals a day, Milady."

I look over at the 5'5 milk chocolate thick lady that has thick short black hair. Her goofy but mean personality "What is he feeding her." I ask.

"Fruit for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and sandwich and chips for dinner."

"Is that good enough for my baby?" Devin's voice creeps up behind me, unspoken anger sends chills down my back.

"No, she needs a fresh meal. Let her come out and eat lunch with Kelly and I." I pout and bat my eyes. "Just this once."

"Sure, just this once." He grabs a water and walks from the room. I smile then frown. I don't know where she is. She needs to be clean and dress by noon and its already ten.

I walk to his office and sit in the right chair. I listen as he talks to clients, in a voice that kind of scared me and turn me on at the same time. When he finally hangs up I start talking.

"Devin can I go tell Mia the good news." I ask hoping he'll say yes. He walks from behind his desk to in front of me. I look up and admire the view. Oh how I've fallen in love with him. But I don't understand why. He was a weird man who buys girls from a slave swipe.

I guess you find love in weird places.

"You know I don't want you two talking," He pauses I frown. "But you know I can't say no." He grabs my arm pulling me to my feet, my dress I had changed into flowing at my feet. I turn for the door and start walking. He pulls lightly on my arm, moving toward the couch. "But first things first."

He lays me down and pulls my dress up my legs, moving my panties out of the way. Next thing I know he is licking my pussy and oh my does it feels good. I get lost as the pleasure takes over. Moaning as the feel of one of his finger sliding inside of me then two. He kisses up to suck on my breast, I arch my back as his finger move faster taking me higher as I climax.

"There now we can go see Mia." He smile picking me up walking out the door and into the bathroom. We clean up then walk outside. The pool now had a cover over it and the canopy's no longer had beds. Winter was coming and he didn't want his stuff ruin, hmm, how funny.

We walk to the far side of the house where it meets the hill. The was a silver door I hadn't seen- not that I was looking- he twist the lock and opens the door. I walk in and look around, at first I saw nothing. Then Mia comes into view siting in the back of the cold cell on the floor.

I run over to her. "Mia, are you okay?!" I ask nearly screaming, she was so pale and thinner. Oh my baby looked bad.

She pushed me away yelling, "Don't touch me it took you three months to remember me! Was his dick that good you forget about your first love? The person who has taking care of you since you were ten. And this is how you repay me. I gave up my family for you." She weeps.

I look over at her, my frown deepens. "I've been asking to see you since the day he put you in here. He said no there was nothing I could do. And no one would show me where you were. I'm sorry, but I never ask you to leave your family." I pause and lift her face. "You use me to get away from them you were suffocating."