Chapter 9

(Pic of Victor)

Darah (was written in big red letter, it was only fitting as it means Blood)

I get out the car pulling Mia by her chain. She figets and tries to cover her her breast, as the thin material did nothing to cover her body. "Don't cover your body. Now walk." We head inside. Her face drops as she recognize the place as where I bought her from.

"Please don't sell me back!" She cries.

Oh now she's all scared.

"Shut your fucking mouth." I had to catch myself as I almost hit her. She had enough bruises as it was. A short man who could go for about five months pregnant walks over us. I could see the bald spot he clearly tries to cover was five strands of hair.

"Mr. Dillard how nice it is to meet you." He says as we shake hands.

"Likewise, can we hurry I do have to met my ... girlfriend for lunch." I say testing the word.

He nods and turns quickly on his feet. We walk down the long hall, the light gray walls turn black as the air goes cold and stale. We go down a flight of stair to the basement. There was nearly any light, Mia body heat and cold breath hits my back.

We took a left at the end of the hall and walk into the Play Room. The red and white wall give out a airy and happy feel. It seem so wrong as death, rape, and everything kinky and unholy happened here. But it give the humans a since of peace.

"May I have everyone's attention." The short man commands. All the man and woman in the room go quiet. "We have a beautiful slave to auction off." He reaches for her chain, I give it to him and step back. "A lovely Mia who was a very large debt to repay."

I walk behind her and unzip her dress. She shakes her head I whisper, "Stop it!" A tear rolls down her face.

"She is available for the next four to five hours. For your pleasure, do as you wish, except only the highest bidder came taste her. No one else and she is to leave with no extra bruises."

As he stop speaking, bids flew in. From $12,000 to $44,000. Next thing I knew a familiar voice said, "I'll have her for as long as needed, dear friend."

I look up to see Victor walk to the front. "$100,000, of course."

A smile creeps to my face as this is only the doing of God. I laugh and nod my head. "I'll call to let you know when I'm on my way back have her cleaned. Me and the girlfriend have a date, we might be a bit late."

He walks onto the stage pulling out his check book. I took the check and walk to the door. "And Mia, be a good girl." I laugh out the room laughing at all the unknown pain she would go through.

Ѯ Ѯ Gia POV Ѯ Ѯ

We arrive at the mall, going in the first shop we see. Trying on all the dresses, and shoes. We went in every single shop buying something. And Zach look like he would be ready to pass out if he were human. We giggle at him then run to the cinnamon bun bakery.

"Omg, I could just eat a million of these." I say as Zach finally sits down. It took him a good five minutes to find us.

"Is it almost time to go? Do you girls have anything else to do on a Sunday?" He ask looking beat.

"Maybe but we haven't had girl time in forever." Lindsey says.

"Yeah baby we're going to leave after we finish our bun okay." He nods and nibbles on his.

"It look like he's hunger for something else." Lindsey and I giggle, as Zach turns red.

"Girls, stop your making him blush." Kelly says kissing his right cheek. "We'll see you two later." She gets up.

"You know we rode with you right?" Lindsey says.

"Well you better catch the bus." We got up and start running. Zach grons his complaint as he picks up our bages.

We run out the building full speed to the car and we almost make it until, a group of guy walk directly in front of us. Zach appears as we crash into his back. "Your with those humans?"

"Yes, is there a problem with that?" He say and waves us to the car.

"No there's no problem. Just thought they were trying to get away." The guys walk off looking for trouble.

"You can't just go running off like that. Not all vampires are friendly. They could have hurt you girls." Zack yells when he gets in the car. We drive home in complete slients. I get out the car and wave. I wait until their gone.

I walk to the door and stop as I turn the knob. I turn and walk back down the steps. Bruno opens the door. "Miss?"

I shake my head and walk to the side of the house. I walk to the cell an peak in, it was so dark I couldn't see anything. "Mia?" I ask but is met with no response.

"Miss, Mia was taking to see the doctor today." Bruno appears.

"Why was she sick?" I ask hoping my baby was okay.

"She had serious back pain. So Master finally took her to the doctor. I thought you would be happy to know. But don't let master know, I wasn't suppose to tell you." Bruno say and walks quickly to the house.

I smile. So he may hate her for loving me, but cares for her health. I push the button that opens the slip over the pool. I take off my clothes, and put my feet in the cool water. I slowly side into the water and lay still as my body adjust to the water temperature.

I swim up the pool then back on my six lap cold hands grab my waist pulling me down. I scream.

I look back to find a laughing Devin. I splash him with water an swim away.

"That wasn't funny." I say. He swims right behind me still laughing. I frown as I turn around. He kiss me softly and pulled me closer. I try to resist but his close touch made my body ache for him. I hadn't notice how much I missed him, while I was at the mall. His touch calms my teased mind.

I push my body to him and lay my head over his heart. There was a small light beat every forty of mine. So his heart still works, does that mean he could truly love me? I look up staring in his eyes.

How is it possible to see your whole future with someone, you never thought you could love?

"We should get out before you catch a cold." He says getting out of the water. He wraps his jacket around me. I laugh as I see I didn't think this threw.

We walk to our room an go to sleep. I didn't brother eating as I was gaining weight from all the rich foods.

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms