Chapter 4 part 2

(Pic of Kelly)

I look to my right and see Glenn hanging from a drape tie. A gasps left my lip as I watch her dangle from the tree. "Oh my god!" Kelly says laying her head on Zacks' shoulder. The old white haired man walks over and pulls her lifeless body down. A look of anguish cross his face. He looks around and says "I'm sorry my guest, but this party must be cut short." A chill ran down my back as he look over at Mia and I.

"Come." Devin (master) says turning to leave. I could only think that could have been Mia or me. People slowly walked to the exit. Master held our hands up the steps, and to the limo. How could one person ruin a whole afternoon of fun.

The long drive home had me on edge. "Why would she do that?" I whisper to myself.

"Because Victor is a sadden, sex with him is ... hurtful." Master says. "Most old vampires take their hatred for life out on their salves. So I always think you girls should be happy; grateful really." I look over at Mia.

I giggle thinking "I'm suppose to be gratefully." looking through the rolled down window. "Eva, did someone bite you?" I say looking at her wrist. "Your bleeding really bad." Eva cut her eyes at me but said nothing. Master press the button to roll the window up.

"She will live." His voice cold.

"Are we still coming to your room tonight." Mia ask and master just smiles.

"We'll see." I look at Mia and think of all the naughty things we could do.

When we finally got home, Master pulled us up the steps after saying a quick "Goodnight."

We walk to his room laugh at him. Once inside I walk to his bed an lay down. "So what are you going to do to us?"

He didn't answer my question just open a door and waved us in. The walls are all painted black even the ceiling, the carpet was a black fur. There was something shining from the ceiling. He hit a light switch there were hand cuffs hanging on the wall with foggers, nipple clamps, satin whips (which he picks up.) I turn around and a door swing was on the back. "I always wanted to try one of these." I giggle at the unknown. He also had many types of ball gags, and blindfolds.

Bondage bars laid on the shelf below three different types of sex slings. On the bed laid a Ophelia corset with red thong to match and a spread Em bar & cuff set, and a riding corp. And a pleasure swing right beside the bed. What does this man have in mind. I know something kinky but this only frighten and excites me.

Vote Comment Share Follow

@TairBlossoms