Chapter 49 : Goodbye

Eun Jung's P.O.V

The guys went to bed and I continued packing. Seems like I'll be going back day after tomorrow and honestly I have not much time to spend tomorrow. I have my meeting with my manager around 10. Then its back to practise for the New Year Music Festival.

I did my best to pack quietly as possible. Donghae is probably in his dreamland by now.

Clothes, check! I got a few to spare for tomorrow. Kimchi, nope! And I don't feel bad at all. >:D

My phone, passport and personal items, check!

Oh wait, my iPod~ I wouldn't want to make the same mistake now would I?

As I gently tip toed towards the corner, I felt some light footsteps behind me. I felt a chill run down my spine as I noticed someone was behind me.

Right before I could make a move, two masculine arms were wrapped around my waist.

Oh Donghae, you have no idea how you scared the crap out of me.

I chuckled but I couldn't turn around to face him. He held me quite tightly. He slowly rested his chin on my shoulder.

I smiled while I unconnected my charger. I felt a small little wet drop and at the same time he moved. I heard him sniff quietly and my heart broke.

"Donghae~" I murmured. He went quite, all I heard was a soft sniff.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked. He didn't reply at all, and instead he tightened the grip a little. "Please don't go.." I heard him say.

"Are you crying?" I turned around, finally able to face him.

He gave me a faint smile. I stared into his teary little eyes and once again my heart ached in pain.

He didn't say a word and hugged me again. "I'll miss you.." he whispered.

"And did you think I won't?" I questioned. "Please don't leave me, Jungie.." My heart skipped a beat.

"I wish I could.." I said to myself.

"I love you.." he backed up and leaned in. Gently placing his lips against mine.

***

Author's P.O.V

Rays of Sunlight brushed against Eun Jung's Hair. She was aware that it was already morning but she needed more beauty sleep.

Eun Jung's iPod buzzed on the night table. It wasn't like she had any alarm on or anything but the vibration was getting annoying. She slowly opened her eyes and saw an empty bed across her. She sighed but it didn't took long for a smile to wash upon her lips after remembering the kiss last night.

She grabbed her iPod and took a look at it.

A speech bubble popped up, it was a reminder ; who had written a note?

She thought of it for a moment and unlocked her phone. The time on her phone was 8 which was way earlier than her meeting with her manager.

She opened the reminder post and raised an eyebrow.

~~~~~~~

To my beauty..

Thank you for loving me throughout these days...I wish I had known you a long time ago..

When I think about it, I envy the other members.. They've known you since trainee days and all we ever done was a simple hi and a wave..

I'm sure this love thing was unexpected.. It wasn't like we had a strong friendship, we were not even that close..but I fell for you, just like that.