Chapter 33 : Gloomy Night

Dedicated to Irami95 for figuring out my so-obvious puzzle xD

Want a dedication?! LET'S PLAY A GAME!! lol

Chapter 33 : Gloomy Night

Eun Jung (Claire's) P.O.V

"Has anyone seen Donghae anywhere?" Eunhyuk asked wandering around. "I don't know.." Yesung replied blankly. "I saw him running upstairs to the rooftop....thingy" Shindong informed.

"Oh okay.." he was about to make a move but stopped and turned around facing me with a playful smirk.

"Do me a thing, would you? Go Find Donghae and give him the phone! No questions, BYE!" he handed me the phone and walked away, giggling.

"Okay?" I blurted out. "Right there.." ShinDong pointed towards the small door. I walked holding the phone in one hand and my long gown with the other. I opened the door and wow, stairs.. I sighed and walked upstairs, lifting up my white gown so it doesn't brush along the dust on the stairs.

Thank GOD! These heels are killing me! The cool night breeze swayed around my wavy hair as I got to the rooftop. I looked around and at a corner, I saw a tall man with his back turned.

I walked up towards him, patting his shoulder gently.

He startled a bit and turned around, giving me a shocked look. Feeling awkward, I handed him the phone like Hyuk told me to. "For me?" he whispered softly. I nodded as he took the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" he said softly, sniffing a bit.

His eyes are a bit red, the tip of his nose is light pink, his voice is unsteady. Has he been crying?

Donghae's P.O.V

(( BEFORE EUN JUNG GAVE HIM THE PHONE ))

Running up towards the stairs, I finally arrived to the empty space. I walked slowly towards the corner, looking up..

"Hi.." I smiled towards the dark sky filled with shiny stars. "It's been a while, how are you?" I chuckled at myself.

"Well dad, I'm fine..Hey, guess what?! We Won 5 Awards from the Seoul Music Awards!! 5, dad...FIVE!" I bit my lower lip as a teardrop fell from my eye.

"Why dad, WHY! Why did you have to go?! Do you have any idea how much it hurts! It hurts dad, it HURTS!! From here.." I pounded my chest, feeling a whole new wave of emotions.