Chapter 5 : My Kpop World

Hmm, I told you all that this will be Henry's POV but I had a recent change of plans lol..Hope you don't mind, yaah~ I'll keep my word in the future lol.. x) Enjoy ELFs.

Chapter 5 : My Kpop World

Claire (EunJung)'s P.O.V

I wrapped a velvet towel around my figure and used a smaller towel to wrap my wet hair. It's the 1st of November and it's already freezing cold! There's nothing like a warm shower to it. ^^

Just then my phone beeped and I knew it was time for work!

I quickly slip on my little black dress that was till my knee and wore my white cardigan. I dried my hair with the hair dryer and let it loose. I quickly wore my jewelry and grabbed my phone to check what's first on my schedule.

'TMP photo shoot - 8:00 a.m' I glanced at the time in my phone, it said, 7:30. Still got some time to spare so I walked down and had some breakfast. As I made my way into the kitchen suddenly I heard some growling. Where on earth was it coming from?! What was it! I grabbed a cup of coffee and went towards my backyard where the sound was coming from.

There I met with my little chubby cat, Lou. She looked as if she was choking on something. "Lou lou..What happened?!" I ran towards her. Right, she's a cat, she doesn't talk, dummy.

I looked a few spaces further and was that kitty puke? :S

"Aww you poor thing.." I gently grabbed her and walked inside. I gave her some water and luckily she stopped that growling. Something is definitely wrong with her. She's been acting weird and gets hungry quicker than usual. Maybe she's sick! I took out my phone from my silver sequined purse and added 'Bring Lou to visit the vet.' to my to-do lists.

After finishing my coffee, I wrote 'Take care of Lou..' on a sticky note and stuck it on the fridge. For sure, Mikey would read it. I hoped into my car and started the engine.

Off to the studio!

It only took about 20 minutes to arrive to the studio. When I arrived, my manager was already waiting for me. "Am I late?" I asked with a soft smile. She shook her head, 'no' and handed me my outfit.

It was a dark blue wrapped maxi dress, with a little hood. It was pretty tight, especially the thin white belt. The designer said it was designed to 'perfection' for my body figure.

Well, it wasn't quite satisfying.

It kinda revealed my whole body figure, my curves and all. The only part loosen was the bottom and the area near the chest and back. It had a nice flowing touch to the dress.

The make up only took a few minutes. Lights, camera, pose! *flash*

***

"Claire bear!" Ellen walked towards me and gave me a hug. "Hey," I smiled. Its been quite some time since I've been to an interview, I was busy with all my music and stuff.

"You look dazzling! Wow!" she checked me out from head to toe. After the photo shoot I quickly changed into my casual and rushed over.

We had a short conversation before the cameras start rolling. "5, 4, 3, 2..." the cameraman instructed his hand instead of saying the 'One' "Good morning, America and welcome to--" Ellen said her usual intro. "Today we have a special guest star! The new pop sensation, Claire Johnson!" I waved at the audience and the camera as they clapped.

"Congratulations!" she smiled. I nodded, mumbling a quick Thank You.

"So, Claire! You've been involved in the music industry since you were 12 and you became a young Disney starlet since the age of 9. Tell us about it!" she asked.

Oh boy.. ''o_o

"Umm, let's see." I blurt out, searching for what to say.

"Well, Ellen. My mother used to say she always wanted me to find interest in the same career she's been involved for years! So she wanted me to find the-the joy..in acting and singing." her eyes widened.

"I forgot, you're Korean right? Tell us about that!" she grinned.

"Hmm, I was born in Seoul, Korea. So basically, I'm holding both Korean and American citizenship cards. Umm, my mother is Korean herself and she sent me off to Korea after my first debut when I was about 13 years old, telling me she wanted at least one of us to properly learn the culture and tradition of Korea. Yeah I studied there for....4 years. My parents decided to bring me back to the states when I was 17. I went to Santa Monica High and managed to graduate high school. So, college was a small deal. I graduated a master degree and continued my career and here I am! Living life!" I took a deep breath.

"I see,"

The interview went smooth and ended a few hours later. Before I head back home, my manager and I had a short meeting. This time it was just the two of us. She told me to meet her at the office as soon as the interview was done.

"What's up" I asked.

"Everything is going well, we have a busy weekend and you're gonna have a busy Month." my eyes widened. A Month? Give me a break!

"Or two.." she narrowed her eyes in a cheeky way. "What? How come for months!" I asked, utterly disappointed.

"Well, deary..You'll be doing a reality show with Korea's biggest bands and you have to spend at least 1 week with them all. Here's the list of the bands you'll be meeting one by one..I'm sure it won't be such a big deal since you're quite close with almost all of them." she smirked, handing me the paper.

'My K-Pop World'

1) SHINee

2) B1A4

3) T-Ara

4) BigBang

5) 2ne1

6) BAP

7) f(x)

8) BTOB

9) SNSD

10) Super Junior

*A week with each band.

Great, there goes my plans for my vacation T-T

"It start next week, flight starts at 5 in the morning, so don't be late!" she explained seriously handing me the flight ticket. "Oh, and you'll be staying with them. For example, the first week starts with Shinee so you'll be staying with them in their dorm and--" I interrupted her. "I get it," I sighed, taking another look at the paper.

Well, at least I'll be staying with people I've known since I was little. Mom signed me up for SM Town after I became a so-called pro in Korean language. (Age 14) -__- But to be honest, I haven't actually debuted in South Korea. Life's so cruel..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what did you think? Leave a comment, vote and fan..Thanks elf!