Chapter 14 : Mouse Rabbit

Naega michyeo michyeo baby! ;)

Chapter 14 : Mouse Rabbit

Yesung's P.O.V

Siwon, Eunhyuk and I just finished a photo shoot. It's about time I visit my shop and see how's everything going. I pushed the glass door and got in my Mouse Rabbit Coffee shop.

"Jong Jin-ah" I called out, walking towards the table my little brother was sitting. "Hyung, you came!" he stood up to give me a hug. "How's the business running?" I asked looking around.

"It's going great..Yeah" he smiled. We sat down and had a short conversation.

"Hyung, I'll be going now. See you soon!" he waved. I stood up and hugged him, bye bro!

I walked towards the counter to see how the crews' doing. "Going well?" I asked the new cashier who just started working. She nodded and smiled. "Give me a cup of iced cappuccino."

"Enjoy, sir." she smiled.

I took the cup, "Bye" I waved at the crew and walked out.

***

*Beep*

The door scanner recognised my finger print and the door opened. "Annyeong.." I smiled at Kyuhyun, who was watching TV

"How are you feeling?" I asked Kyuhyun. "Okay I guess" he mumbled. "I told you not to play so late..What time did you go to sleep?" he shrugged his shoulders, thinking of an answer.

"I don't know..Maybe 1 or 2 a.m??" I shook my head at him and just then, I noticed Eun Jung was no where to be found.

"Yah, where's Eun Jung?" I whispered.

"In the room, I think.." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the room she was staying.

I knocked the door and opened it as soon as I heard her say, 'Come in'.

"Yo wassup?" I smiled at her. She chuckled, she seemed to have changed her clothes.

"Blue really suits you.."

"Thanks oppa.." she replied, wearing her bracelet. "Where are you off to?" I asked. "I'm going to meet up with a friend." she smiled. "I brought something for you..it's your favourite!" I handed her the coffee, she took it with a grin.

"Aigoo! I was really wanting to drink your coffee! Starbucks is starting to bore me.." she took a sip of the coffee.

"Yummy!! Anyway, I'll be off now! See you soon!" she grabbed her bag and walked out.

I checked my watch, it said 12.00pm. Time to feed my turtles! ^^

x-x-x-x

Kakaka...lol. Follow me on IG @EpicSophia_23 Thank you! I post random pics so don't be surprised ;)