Chapter 43 : Superman + New Fan Fiction Sneak Peak

Eun Jung's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened. I realised that I'm in bed?

How did I get here? Was that a dream or something?

I slowly sat up and tucked some loose hair behind my ear. "Was it all a dream?" I scratched my head.

"ACHOOOO!" I heard someone sneeze.

"Eunhyuk-sshi!!!" I heard Kyuhyun groan in disgust. So it was real!! :D

I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. "Oh, the princess is up!" Heechul teased. "Shut up..." I mumbled sitting beside him.

"Jungie, you should've seen yourself! The way you cling on to him while he carried you..Kyaa~" Ryeowook grinned.

"W-Where did you GO?!" Eunhyuk asked me. "What do you mean?"

"I thought you two were right behind us when we headed to the dorm..Where did you both disappear?" Kangin asked.

"We were at the dance room.." Donghae answered, popping out of nowhere. "What were you doing there?!" Eunhyuk yelled at Donghae. "Just hanging, listening to music.." he smiled heading towards the couch.

"Hyung, move a little.." he said politely, wanting to sit between me and Heechul. "What? NO! Go sit somewhere else.." Heechul rolled his eyes.

Donghae just smiled, embarrassed a little before siting beside Yesung.

"Mamamara marara jejebal hajimara~" Holy Cow! I forgot to change my ringtone :|

They all turned their attention from the tv to me. I had my worst poker face on as I quickly answered the phone, walking away.

"Hello?" I answered in english. "Claire Bear!"

"Oh hey, Manager-nim.." I joked. "Listen, the company contacted me lately and they said the next flight from Seoul to LA is on 31st December.." I frowned. "Oh.." I mumbled.

"I haven't booked the tickets yet but I'll give you more details soon..Bye!" I gladly hung up. What part of I Don't Wanna Go Back doesn't she understand?!

I sighed in frustration and walked back into the living room.

"I'm hungry.." Heechul rubbed his stomach.

"I'll heat up some food!" Ryeowook hurried in the kitchen. "I smell seaweed soup~" I sang following him into the kitchen. "Exactly! Here.." he gave me some to taste.

"Delicious~" I commented and he smiled proudly.

I helped him set out the dining table while he prepared the dishes. "Dinner's READY!!" we shouted together.

"FISH!!" Heechul imitated me. "Yay for Seafood!!" Shindong was the first to sit down on his place. We all grabbed our chopsticks and began eating. "Oh my god, this is so good!" Heechul had some sips of his soup.

"Eating this reminds me of Hankyung~" Leeteuk smiled, shoving some rice into his mouth.

"Yeah~ He cooks the best seafood around.." Heechul smiled remembering his best friend. "I wonder how he's doing right now.." Leeteuk added.

"I'm full.." I mumbled, drinking all of my water.

"Hey! Eat up, there's only a little left!" Heechul and Leeteuk suddenly became my parents, they were giving me random health advice and kept feeding me non-stop

"Oppa!" I pleaded. "Okay fine..Finish your soup, young lady!" I groaned and did as he told me to.

After dinner, Ryeowook told us that he wanted to watch a movie so we did!