Chapter 1 : Do I know you?

"Do you have to go?" the little boy asked me. I frowned and nodded, everything was blurry. Suddenly, the little boy breaks into tears. "Oppa, don't cry." Little me ran towards him and wiped his tears away. I looked as if I was about 6. "Please don't go.." he whispered quietly with some hope in his eyes. "I'm sorry.." Just then my mother grabbed my left hand and dragged me off somewhere. It was just then I realised my right hand was held tight with his. His father grabbed his hand and it reminded me of this sad romance movie where the boy and girl was forced to let go of their hands and gets separated. It was blurry and I wasn't even able to see my own face. In a matter of seconds, everything cleared up..Finally I was able to see the little boy's face but then, it was him..

My eyes snapped open. Cold sweat on my forehead and tears on my cheeks? I sat up and looked at the window. It's already dawn. I wiped it all away. Why does this keep happening to me? Its not like we like each other, I mean we do but we're just friends..

Nothing else! In fact, we're not even that close to each other. Well, we used to be..At least, that's what I thought. Errgh, whatever! -,-

Those dream, I just can't get it out of my mind! Same dreams about him and I keep swooshing around my head.

'Or is it him, that you can't stop thinking of.' my inner voice teased.

I shook my head, removing those silly thoughts. I glanced at the big clock on my wall. '6:30'a.m. Time to get going! I made my bed and walked into the bathroom. I tied my dark brown hair into a messy ponytail and washed my face with extra foamy face cleanser. I winked at my white beard-y self in the mirror.

I cupped a pile of water in my hands and off goes my foamy beard. Haha,

After brushing my teeth and stuff, I stripped down my PJ's and stepped in the shower. There's nothing like a nice warm shower in the morning. After that, I walked out and off to the wardrobe. Ah, my wardrobe, a place where I keep all of my clothes...duhh?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm Claire Johnson.

My mom's a former actress, my dad's a well-known businessman but right now, his son is managing his business (our stepbrother) my elder sister's a doctor and mother of 2, I'm an A-list singer and actress, my younger brother is also an A-lister. ;)

Sometimes I want to have a normal life just like my sister. But to be honest, 'normal' never existed the dictionaries of my ancestors! At least that's what I've heard. Hmm, even my sister wasn't as normal as they say. She married a singer.. So, ordinary....not!

After wearing my favourite tank top and slipping into my skinny jeans. I sat down on my comfy chair and combed my hair.

My beautiful brunette hair was tied into a fancy ponytail. I wore some mascara and lip gloss. Off I go!!

"Morning Lou." I smiled at my cat who was begging for food. Alright mama, chill down would ya? I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a container of cat food, pouring it in Lou's cat bowl. God, it ate like a maniac!

For me, a green apple was enough. "Morning, Rose." my little brother walked in, still sleepy. "Now you're up early! It's 7, nice! You broke your stupid record!!" I joked. "Did you do any kimchi or something?" he mumbled. @_@